PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The world is going to explode if we get found not guilty as social media is currently toxic as fuck!
Currently?

I have noticed that many of these posts get posted first thing in the morning. That means they probably went to bed fuming, slept poorly and woke up angry. Makes me happy to know how much we mean to them.

Even saw one on LinkedIn today, a positive article actually, but the replies were so predictable. It's so easy to get involved but I just move on now. LinkedIn is such a stupid place to post it though.

Currently?

I have noticed that many of these posts get posted first thing in the morning. That means they probably went to bed fuming, slept poorly and woke up angry. Makes me happy to know how much we mean to them.

Even saw one on LinkedIn today, a positive article actually, but the replies were so predictable. It's so easy to get involved but I just move on now. LinkedIn is such a stupid place to post it though.

Keep the powder dry don’t get involved with ill informed idiots across the internet, when we have our day in court we can then go wipe the floor with those numpties. The earthquake from it will be biblical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.