PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Everything the cartel have done is to slow us down. A CEO & TD unable to start their job puts the whole organisation behind 6 months. It would be stupid not to, they are a rival that has tried to ruin our club, nothing should be taken for granted. The fact that he’s working from an INEOS email address tells me he’s already over everything.

Rules are rules.
if hes already over everything and the best hes done is making jason wilcox a director of football and finishing 8th hes not doing a good job

I just don’t think City are going to waste time pressing for charges over someone breaking gardening leave. Especially as the work being conducted is only really of significance to two other clubs (United and Newcastle).

If Berrada was approaching current CFG employees or accessing company data/infrastructure to carry out this work then that would be an entirely different matter. But he isn’t as far as I’m aware.

I understand the feeling of injustice at the moment and a thirst for retribution etc but City won’t see it that way. They’ll look at it from a business point of view and I don’t think there is anything to gain from taking this further.

In fact, if you read scruffy Jim’s comments re Khaldoon, he praised the way we approached the Berrada situation. We aren’t now going to change tack just because he tapped up an employee at Newcastle.

Hopefully Brighton and Necastle feel differently.

Ok let’s play it out.

The PL conduct a fishing trip and find that Berrada had an email conversation with Dan Ashworth saying “I believe Frimpong is a pretty handy player”.

What do you think the sanction will be and how do you think it will benefit City?

Seriously, we’re kicking off over someone breaking gardening leave to conduct business that has absolutely zero impact on City.
I understand what you are saying.
But it does allow the rags to get down to work early which was why the gardening leave was agreed .
We didn't want them to get a jump on next season

But it does allow the rags to get down to work early which was why the gardening leave was agreed .
Yeah of course, we’re not going to do them any favours and if gardening leave is in the contract then it will be applied.

But there’s a still a big difference between that and actually enforcing any potential breach of gardening leave.

(Plus I reckon it will take more than Berrada’s gardening leave period for the rags to catch us up!)

Yeah of course, we’re not going to do them any favours and if gardening leave is in the contract then it will be applied.

But there’s a still a big difference between that and actually enforcing any potential breach of gardening leave.

(Plus I reckon it will take more than Berrada’s gardening leave period for the rags to catch us up!)

Do you think Liverpool getting access to our scouting database helped them catch up? Not sure we should be so blasé a second time.

I wonder if we have removed his access? :)

The main purpose of gardening league is to isolate the leaver from our latest thinking so he cannot pass it on to his new employer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.