PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Those rags odds look very tempting
Lots of idiots have been lumping money on City getting relegated because they are convinced we're guilty of the 115 charges therefore the bookies are covering their very remote chances of that happening hence the short odds. The bookies will keep shortening their odds as to them it's like taking candy from a baby.

If those idiots continue place more money on the remote chance us being relegated next season on their hope of us being found guilty then surely we will be the only club ever to be favourites to win the league and favourites to be relegated in the same season. Another first for City

Lots of idiots have been lumping money on City getting relegated because they are convinced we're guilty of the 115 charges therefore the bookies are covering their very remote chances of that happening hence the short odds. The bookies will keep shortening their odds as to them it's like taking candy from a baby.

If those idiots continue place more money on the remote chance us being relegated next season on their hope of us being found guilty then surely we will be the only club ever to be favourites to win the league and favourites to be relegated in the same season. Another first for City
Could history repeat itself? Champions in 1937 and relegated in 1938

At the risk of outing myself as thick as fuck, I struggle with the notion that preposterous charges have been brought by the EPL who must have sought the advice of competent lawyers before they did so. Genuine question to you - do you believe the EPL lawyers are thick as fuck also, or is it the case that the charges were issued by the EPL against legal advice?
For what it’s worth I trust Khaldoon‘s irrefutable evidence statement but as I say it seems virtually unthinkable that any responsible organisation would issue proceedings of such magnitude knowing such proceedings were doomed to fail
Lawyers aren't stupid, but at the same time they will be making a fortune in fees.

Presuming this echoes the Uefa case, would you think Uefa listened to their lawyers, who like EPLs lawyers, would have laid out their chances of winning. Does the EPL lose less face with the instigating clubs & hopefully stop the independent regulator by losing at an Independent Commision

The red shirts are just pissed because their clubs are a pile of shite, jealousy.
Most of these red shirt fans only decided to follow them to win so weve shit their lives up.

Be like Noel when he put up a pic of Pep at one of his concerts in Liverpool and some of the crowd booed..." Go on, let it all out, I realise its your coping mechanism"

Dont let any of these bitter wankers stop you from enjoying this wonderful team of ours with their bollox. Im loving the piss boiling to be honest.

Ok apologies if this has been answered a million times, but what evidence were the PL using to have made the 100+ allegations in the first place? They couldn't have been working with much more than the emails, right?

Seems very bold on their part

(sorry if I'm completely wrong here)

The red shirts are just pissed because their clubs are a pile of shite, jealousy.
Most of these red shirt fans only decided to follow them to win so weve shit their lives up.

Be like Noel when he put up a pic of Pep at one of his concerts in Liverpool and some of the crowd booed..." Go on, let it all out, I realise its your coping mechanism"

Dont let any of these bitter wankers stop you from enjoying this wonderful team of ours with their bollox. Im loving the piss boiling to be honest.
This is exactly what we need

I don't think the PL wanted to smear us, but some almighty pressure must have been applied to them by whoever did want to. Other PL clubs would be the beneficiaries of such a tactic no one else really, only lawyers.
Why not smear us? I would say that was definitely the intention of the UEFA thing. CAS virtually threw it out, "fruit from a poisoned tree" etc.

Just to smear City is a possibility I suppose but if correct it stinks to high heaven and suggests a total lack of thinking things through by the EPL.
If they do have evidence no one yet knows about (which i think highly unlikely) then City must be grandstanding in their protestations of innocence.
Another possibility is that they (EPL) set in motion a fishing expedition which City sought (unsuccessfully as it turned out) to squash hence the application to the commercial court. Stefan, on Twitter, expressses the view that City were, perhaps, ill advised to challenge the PL panel’s jurisdiction and/or objectivity or lack of it. It gave the media the excuse to accuse City of deliberate delaying tactics.
Incidentally in the published judgement, which both City and the PL would have preferred to keep private, one of City’s objections to its publication was the potentially detrimental effect on obtaining potential sponsors. In her reasons for ordering the judgement to be published the judge made the point that any would be sponsor could/would carry out due diligence before committing to sponsorship and since then City have taken on board mainstream sponsors (Kellogg I seem to recall) so that seems to give cause for optimism. Then again any new sponsorship agreement may have a conditional get out clause in the event City are found in breach.
it just goes round and round in my brain and I just wish the whole mess could be put to rest because there is little doubt that until that happens it’s open season on City baiting which is hard for us blues to continue to endure
Yeah thats what I thought, its like we signed up to the rules so now we have to just follow them. But maybe it was ill advised for the reasons I was saying though.... I think our owners knew it was biased, that there are forces at play sort of thing.
I mean Mansour has on a few occasions talked about our rivals and how they shouldn't blame us for their fuckups, and a few other things they have said,,, it makes me think our owners see very different PL politics than what gets reported in the media.

With regards to City baiting, that has turned out to be us baiting them now, certainly has for me, I haven't had such a good time on twitter since last time we screwed their heads up. And anyway, even if we're found totally innocent they will always call us cheats, that wont stop unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.