PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I'll just say that Tolmie isn't one for attention seeking, isn't one for drama and isn't after likes and all the fame.
Personally I can say from 1st hand experience that he isn't a bluffer and certainly isn't a bullshitter.

He knows people. He even got me an "in" at City for something years ago which I'm eternally grateful for. It isn't for everyone what he says but what he does say has truth running through it.

Of course he can't tell us where he gets his info from as that drops folk in it and that exposes people.
To be fair he does seem to like the attention he gets on twitter.

I'll just say that Tolmie isn't one for attention seeking, isn't one for drama and isn't after likes and all the fame.
Personally I can say from 1st hand experience that he isn't a bluffer and certainly isn't a bullshitter.

He knows people. He even got me an "in" at City for something years ago which I'm eternally grateful for. It isn't for everyone what he says but what he does say has truth running through it.

Of course he can't tell us where he gets his info from as that drops folk in it and that exposes people.
this is spot on

TH knows his stuff , and no way would he post something like that unless he had heard something, transfers can go either way as we all know - this isn’t a transfer , this is completely different stuff , we should be grateful he’s posted it ,because bar him , there are vibes that what he is saying is the truth , the press will comment on 115 until the cows come home and will only believe it from 1 side when they hear it , and that’s from the PL , they won’t believe “Chinese whispers” but they are going to find out very very fucking soon aren’t they ?

TH knows his stuff , and no way would he post something like that unless he had heard something, transfers can go either way as we all know - this isn’t a transfer , this is completely different stuff , we should be grateful he’s posted it ,because bar him , there are vibes that what he is saying is the truth , the press will comment on 115 until the cows come home and will only believe it from 1 side when they hear it , and that’s from the PL , they won’t believe “Chinese whispers” but they are going to find out very very fucking soon aren’t they ?
Please god !!

At first he was just a computer program that Ric devised to drive more traffic to the site with transfer gossip but then he became sentient
and after he went to check his back engine , he turned into real tolime and fucked off to twitter( formally known as prince .)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.