PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Looks like it but he is not rooting for city for sure
Because I'm worried about what the PL and IC will do? I don't trust the process at all. Not sure why you have to in order to be a City fan. Not that it matters anyway but I live in the States and went to the UK for City's last two matches in London and the Etihad.

Not a question of it being bang to rights, as I think all the charges from the PL (and UEFA before them), along with the FFP rules themselves are a complete fraud. More a question of ultimately being rail roaded by the PL. We've already seen a story recently of the heirarchy assuring Pep we'd be cleared so why is it so crazy to think the same isn't going on with players?
What the funk are you going on about?

Before you get a permanent ban I'd just like to say thanks for your input, it's been educational.

Not doubting Tolmie but someone high up at City being confident of a City victory is no surprise. I would be worried if they weren’t.

Now if the other side had admitted they had nothing and were looking for an out that might be different… though I would have thought that would have been done by now.

The Premier League have fucked up big time and there is no way out for them, Manchester City's 115 charges were a media headline to unsettle a club going for the treble, The Premier League knew the real charge sheet was about 4 or 5 charges broken into many sub charges,

They are the same charges Uefa tried to pin on us and City took them to court (CAS)
I think the Premier League was pushed into a corner by 3 of the main clubs (all wear red) and stupidly fell for it.

Is there a way out for the Premier League, Well without egg on their faces, then it's NO, Damage to Manchester City's Reputation can never be fixed, Can Manchester City demand heads to roll, YES, Can a Manchester City board member Chair the Premier League Members Board 100%, In fact, That would be the first thing on the list of recordation made to the Premier League in going forward with their name still still in tacked.

l hope Tolmie is right and I’m sure he was told what ever he says he was told but no way is some high up at city going to say anything different to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.