PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Because I'm worried about what the PL and IC will do? I don't trust the process at all. Not sure why you have to in order to be a City fan. Not that it matters anyway but I live in the States and went to the UK for City's last two matches in London and the Etihad.
Give us a nugget from your City/following past that identifies you as a true Blue - something without recourse to Google but which we can all easily verify here...

In my opinion their convinced , however because of their ignorance of our case they've put themselves in such a big hole, they have no way of talking themselves out of it.
A lot of these people are not just tribal football fans, some claim to be journalists.
I agree. They're pot committed as we say in poker. Also it's 100% in their interest to keep this story alive for as long as they're working. There'll always be red-side supporters out for City's blood so there will always be readers, and there will be no consequences unless our club demands them via threats (which I'm okay with as long as we target the worst and highest-profile offenders, and that in turn leads the rest to back down -- don't want us going after every Tom, Dick or Harry AKA no-mark hedge-clippers like Sandra/Brent).

Last edited:
what is it with blues accusing blues of being reds. I got the same treatment when I joined years ago. I said something obscure and the fucking blue police were out... Prove you're a blue, why you say that. Fuck me there's some twats about.

He's obviously a blue, he just doesnt post regulalrly (I guess some of you will hate him for that instead). He clearly knows and is interested in Yaya, sterling, stones etc just take a look at his posts and stop being shit.

As you were

what is it with blues accusing blues of being reds. I got the same treatment when I joined years ago. I said something obscure and the fucking blue police were out... Prove you're a blue, why you say that. Fuck me there's some twats about.

He's obviously a blue, he just doesnt post regulalrly (I guess some of you will hate him for that instead). He clearly knows and is interested in Yaya, sterling, stones etc just take a look at his posts and stop being shit.

As you were
Rag.

As you were
Eh, fair point. You may be right, but accusing Tolms of horseshittery in a confusing and oblique way isn't exactly the best tack to take to wriggle yourself into the conversation after a two-year absence, mate.

As I recall you were more direct -- something about bearing Shrek's kids, something like that :)

This thread is full of eejits in denial about the very real possibility the club could be torpedoed by the IC - obviously the Premier League feel they have enough to find us guilty having consulted/hired elite KC’s and are stepping on some very powerful toes due to our Abu Dhabi affiliation. They clearly have enough ammunition for it to get this far and to refuse to acknowledge that is silly, as is calling anybody who accepts this reality a closet rag/scouser.
I don't think there's much "obvious" or "clear", which is precisely the problem. Anyhow, unless it's accounting fraud and they pull titles (unlikely and unlikely), que sera, sera. Won't change how I support the club one bit. That's not denial -- it's called loyalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.