PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's the same as when the likes of Talkshite, or should I say White and Jordan, say that City should be speeding the process up, How? We havent brought the charges the Premier League have. Its up to them to speed it up not us and the burden of proof is on them.

I always found that ridiculous. Jordon repeatedly references Pep wanting it "done tomorrow" and our claim to have "irrefutable evidence" yet, despite owning a football club, didn't see the reason why we would be uncooperative. For someone who has been in the boardroom you can see why it went tits up for him.

I think he believes there's a bit of paper titled "we didn't do it" and that's all it will take to clear the charges. He was also stupid enough to believe we would cooperate if innocent, not understanding that innocent or not there's always a benefit in not just handing everything over.

Stefan schooled him and his tone has subsequently changed. Although he has this strange position now whereby he believes we have a case to answer but doesn't think the PL should have brought charges.

This thread is full of eejits in denial about the very real possibility the club could be torpedoed by the IC - obviously the Premier League feel they have enough to find us guilty having consulted/hired elite KC’s and are stepping on some very powerful toes due to our Abu Dhabi affiliation. They clearly have enough ammunition for it to get this far and to refuse to acknowledge that is silly, as is calling anybody who accepts this reality a closet rag/scouser.
94Xe.gif

This thread is full of eejits in denial about the very real possibility the club could be torpedoed by the IC - obviously the Premier League feel they have enough to find us guilty having consulted/hired elite KC’s and are stepping on some very powerful toes due to our Abu Dhabi affiliation. They clearly have enough ammunition for it to get this far and to refuse to acknowledge that is silly, as is calling anybody who accepts this reality a closet rag/scouser.
Did UEFA have enough ammunition to ban City for 2 years? Clearly not. Did their elite lawyers stop them?

Shut it you bin dipping rag ;-)

Just for the record, I am not @City_In_Chicago .

I just saw this hub hub and have been quietly minding my own business. Alas, it’s 2am in Milan and the jet lag clock devil has brought me to Bluemoon for a catch up.

Oh, and I don’t know who @City_In_Chicago is, either.

Always a fun ride on here! :-)

When did Simon Jordan become so outspoken about City in a negative way on Talksport, then suddenly switch his tune?! Very confusing!

IMG_7642.jpeg

Ok Laa, I've been in denial but calling the helpline on 9320 115 115 has been a great help for me personally, in fact it's a case of que serra serra, what ever will be will be, were going to Wembley, qué serra serra. I'm a bit of an eejit, whatever the fuck that means.

For someone who's only been on here a few weeks, calling others "eejits" is not the wisest move, to be honest.

Wow what's happened to this thread ? All of a sudden members who haven't posted in years or a very low post account, or new members are full of doom. All that's happened is a post from a respected ITK saying City to be cleared. This seems to have triggered some doom and gloom 'City' fans in thinking the opposite !

I'll admit I don't trust the pl or ic, just look at the post office scandal or the blood scandal. But I can't see for one minute us being guilty.

It's not just City being accused of fraud, it's members of their Royal Family, depty PM, CEO of huge companies and well respected accounting firms.

Worked well for UEFA closet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.