PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This thread is full of eejits in denial about the very real possibility the club could be torpedoed by the IC - obviously the Premier League feel they have enough to find us guilty having consulted/hired elite KC’s and are stepping on some very powerful toes due to our Abu Dhabi affiliation. They clearly have enough ammunition for it to get this far and to refuse to acknowledge that is silly, as is calling anybody who accepts this reality a closet rag/scouser.
NO EVIDENCE. That was the formal verdict at CAS, the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

NO EVIDENCE means exactly that, NO EVIDENCE. It does not mean that there was lots of evidence and just not enough to convict or that there was a little bit of evidence but nothing near enough to convict. NO EVIDENCE quite clearly means NO EVIDENCE, nil, nada, nothing.

CAS quite categorically stated that there was NO EVIDENCE a number of times(I think it was ten times) and in fact our fine, in a nutshell was for wasting time of the court, as they believed that, had we presented our “Irrefutable evidence” to the UEFA investigative committee, then UEFA would also have been satisfied that there was NO EVIDENCE.

The Premier League opened their investigation into City in March 2019, the day after UEFA started their investigation and it took them nearly 4 years to bring charges, in fact, nearly 3 years after the CAS verdict and coincidentally the day before the Government announced an independent regulator.

City said the charges came as a “complete surprise” which suggests to me that not only do The Premier League have nothing new to present but that the Premier League were also forced to act due to pressure from the cartel clubs.

So no I don’t think any of us are ‘eejits’, I think the vast majority of us trust our owners, their position and their confidence that our name will be cleared.

I also believe that City will not accept a non cooperation settlement as they want to draw a line under this once and for all, hence Tolmie’s “no more ambiguity” quip.

This thread is full of eejits in denial about the very real possibility the club could be torpedoed by the IC - obviously the Premier League feel they have enough to find us guilty having consulted/hired elite KC’s and are stepping on some very powerful toes due to our Abu Dhabi affiliation. They clearly have enough ammunition for it to get this far and to refuse to acknowledge that is silly, as is calling anybody who accepts this reality a closet rag/scouser.
Clearly have enough ammunition? Did UEFA also clearly have enough ammunition too?

If the answer is no, why is it silly to believe the PL have the same evidence as UEFA?

If you would kindly leave there would be one less eejit!

Not only that but a get out clause in his contract if we are relegated by the PL.
The best guys would stick it out. When we were awaiting the UEFA verdict KDB said he would happily serve one season barred from Europe, but not two.
If we were relegated to oblivion like everyone in the media and every rival fan wants they’d all be off! We’d have to pick a team from the kids. Who would also all want to be off! But as I said before there’s not a chance Haaland would have signed if he wasn’t assured we’d be fine. I can’t wait for this shite all to be over. And for the day when it’s back to red marker pen circles round an empty seat on a picture taken 30 seconds after the start of the second half.

With UEFA it went all the way to CAS and all they had was some screenshots of emails.

Ps

I’ve reviewed your post history and don’t think it has gone unnoticed that your posts are mostly negative / shit stirring in style. Basically stop pretending to be a City fan you rag twat.

IMG_0223.jpeg
IMG_0225.jpeg
IMG_0226.jpeg

Last edited:
If we were relegated to oblivion like everyone in the media and every rival fan wants they’d all be off! We’d have to pick a team from the kids. Who would also all want to be off! But as I said before there’s not a chance Haaland would have signed if he wasn’t assured we’d be fine. I can’t wait for this shite all to be over. And for the day when it’s back to red marker pen circles round an empty seat on a picture taken 30 seconds after the start of the second half.
They would have been off after last season ended, the team would never have performed in the way they did last year and this year if they knew we was in the shit.
Khaldoon is an honest fella.

If we was guilty he would have sat everyone down and said look guys, we're in the shit, I fully understand if you want to go. Pep would be the first as he has always said if he gets lied to he's off but he 200% backs everyone at the club.

Everyone is still here. Not a chance anything is going to happen to us, no points off, no relegation, nada.
We're clean. We're honest. Business as usual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.