PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

None at all. The investigation has finished. Allegations have been referred. Even if there were new incriminating emails, they wouldn't be part of this case.

I think the guy has just been regurgitating the DS emails for dramatic effect. Not read it, though, I have better things to do. If anyone hears to the contrary (from someone reliable), let me know :)
The ones I saw about the funding are definitely not new.
So coming from a deceitful starting point.
You do have to wonder why someone would write deceitfully at such length .Could be clicks or else somebody is making it worth his while.

Just been catching up with this 'Magic Hat' garbage from today.

From memory (and it was 50 years ago during my first degree studies, so bear with me!) the concept of the 'Magic Hat' was a literary device used down through the ages and in almost every society on the planet to either:

(a) suggest the wearer had mystical powers of shape-shifting, or of invisibility or even of invincibility of knowledge/powers or

(b) to indicate the hat wearer was actually a deceitful, lying and untrustworthy person.

I think you might be getting my drift..

To be fair, though, I might add a third interpretation here. It could be 'Magic Hat' is jokingly suggesting that City has all of those mystical powers and is, indeed, being deceitful and untrustworthy. Oh my, how we can all laugh at this fellow's (lady's?) cheeky-chappy, waggish sense of humour!

Whatever game this person is trying to play, I certainly don't intend to give it any credence and I'm content to wait until the Independent Commission has completed its investigation process and reported its findings.

And of course, I'll continue to take the word of our owner/senior managers that we have nothing to fear from that process. If that makes me one of those 'ardent City fans' defending City, dear 'Magic Hat' old son, then so be it..
Magic Hat, as in pulling rabbits out of...ok and relax.

I was happy and optimistic last week after Tolmie’s tweets . Now I’m slightly depressed …Be so glad when it’s all over

I was happy and optimistic last week after Tolmie’s tweets . Now I’m slightly depressed …Be so glad when it’s all over

Don't be.

Those emails have been available for years.

It's a desperate dump from someone who should have taken it to the toilet instead.

It's Nick Harris.

Depressed because an anonymous internet troll looking for clicks says or implies he knows something, when the rest of the mainstream media don't have an more of the idea than the rest of us.

So who do we think this Magic Hat fella is? Never heard a peep from him before and then suddenly he’s all over Twitter acting like he’s advisor to the Premier League. I’ve blocked him cos he’s fucking boring but can’t help thinking he’s not entirely ‘unsponsored’.
Same with wyess
You do have to wonder why someone would write deceitfully at such length .Could be clicks or else somebody is making it worth his while.
Just like wyness pops up once a week with a negative city story

I really am hoping that De Spiegal (or whatever they are called) have a load of other hacked emails to throw at us, i'd hate to think that we get cleared from this investigation and that's the end of it. I love a good trilogy.

giphy.gif

That was just a sample. There were many more but the implications of them all were a bit over my head. Too many to post but if your on Twitter here’s a link
@themagic_tophat
https://twitter.com/themagic_tophat
In 2012/13, we thought we needed a specific bottom line maximum loss in order to be able to invoke the Annex XI provision to take advantage of pre-June 2010 wages. That's why we accelerated the Etihad payments and did the Fordham deal. In the end, UEFA shifting the goalposts on the application of those wages rendered these actions irrelevant but we didn't know that at the time.

There's absolutely nothing either new of remotely fraudulent in those actions. And if the IC agree it's not fraudulent, then they'll be time-barred anyway.

The smear campaign against City has been relentless for ten years and to use Khaldoon's words: "Organised and clear."
Khaldoon is a man of few words and he chooses them very carefully. There is no reason to doubt what he said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.