PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Just to finish off trying to point out the agenda based bias throughout Magic Twat's thread:

His view is that being found guilty of the non co-operation claims only (I don't consider them to be charges) should result in the club being relegated.

It's just the usual bollocks dressed up in legal language but loads of it to give it 'gravitas'.
Why is he allowed to adopt a trial by media without balance? He is undermining the whole process. How can we expect a fair hearing with such a slanted view being put forward without challenge?

Don't be.

Those emails have been available for years.

It's a desperate dump from someone who should have taken it to the toilet instead.

It's Nick Harris.
Been wondering over the past few days who Magic Hat is. Had a whiff of somebody funding it ( similar to the Piers Morgan thing a few months back ).

Not sure who the exposed Harris last week but the are a few dots to join - was formerly named Santismagic - which is a transposed letter away from Saints magic and Harris is a Southampton fan.

Also telling that it latched on to paranoid Arsenal fans once they were in a title race with City - changed name to remove the Southampton link - but very telling for a supposed Arsenal fan account that hardly follows another Arsenal fan on Twitter.

I’m sure there are people that can link it much better than me though.

Also irrespective of who paid whom which from the emails is arguable, surely fair value for the sponsorship deals will come into play. There seems to be a reasonable amount of evidence that these amounts were ‘arms length’ ie in line with the market/others.

Been wondering over the past few days who Magic Hat is. Had a whiff of somebody funding it ( similar to the Piers Morgan thing a few months back ).

Not sure who the exposed Harris last week but the are a few dots to join - was formerly named Santismagic - which is a transposed letter away from Saints magic and Harris is a Southampton fan.

Also telling that it latched on to paranoid Arsenal fans once they were in a title race with City - changed name to remove the Southampton link - but very telling for a supposed Arsenal fan account that hardly follows another Arsenal fan on Twitter.

Surely Santismagic is a reference to Santi Cazorla?

Santi's magic hat. Santi corzola, its a thing with Arsenal fans. Date of creation was April12th or something which coincided with an instragram or threads account created on the same date with the same sort of name, cant remember, I even checked the profile icon but not used anywhere else except available on Shutterstock, then I got bored because at the end of the day its an Arse fan who is very bitter at losing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.