PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Was going to post something similar, cheers stopped me talking gibberish again :).
The evidence is in and being appraised, but the terminology and understanding of that is also being appraised, Good Faith being as vital as non cooperation. Lawton and Woolwich did not just score an own goal, they kicked the goalie in the head and got sent off.
Perhaps they feel that their own appointed tribunal is the same as their biased internal Rule breaking designed for City so leaks are normal?
Why worry they think, it is all under control.
Maybe they are right and we are deluding ourselves about fairness.

Was going to post something similar, cheers stopped me talking gibberish again :).
The evidence is in and being appraised, but the terminology and understanding of that is also being appraised, Good Faith being as vital as non cooperation. Lawton and Woolwich did not just score an own goal, they kicked the goalie in the head and got sent off.
Was quite amusing when Woolwich plastic Piers Morgan did a show with that smug twat Lawton last year expecting his fellow Arsenal mate and former Vice Chairman Dein to twist the knife only for him to suggest their,s no smoking gun.
Maybe he is more informed than most as co founder of the Premier League and how the red tops rigged the rules in self interest.

Haven't been on here for some time, where has this sort of views come from ?

I just don't believe City and our sponsors have been committed full scale fraud for over a decade. What's changed ?
I'm like you
Certainly creative accounting, such as the Fordham image rights company, but it's all been declared and open to scrutiny for years

Can you imagine the conversation being had
We believe that Manchester City's owner funded £35M of the £40M Etihad Airlines sponsorship in 2014
Etihad forwarded £40M from their accounts to Manchester City, but received this money from the Abu Dhabi sovereign wealth fund, who were subsidising the airline, and they in turn received £35M of the £40M from Sheikh Mansour
We demand access to Etihad's accounts, Abu Dhabi's Sovereign wealth fund accounts and Sheikh Mansour's personal bank accounts

Our top notch, smart arse lawyers will have absorbed Lawtons hit piece as conclusive evidence as to why we didn't cooperate. It's in THEIR handbook clubs should act in good faith to each other and it's not the first time Woolwich FC have been involved.
Never felt more confident even though the media tossers in particular the journalists are irritating.
re Non-coperation

First and foremost, the contract between the PL and member clubs states ALL parties including the PL will act in upmost good faith at ALL times. This means there is a mutual obligation on the PL to co-operate with the clubs. Its not a one way obligation for each club to co-operate unconditionally with the PL. So if the PL send a "request" demanding to see absolutely anything and everything about a club's operations then the club has the right to ask the PL why.
If the PL does not answer why then they are not acting in good faith and are not co-operating.

Was quite amusing when Woolwich plastic Piers Morgan did a show with that smug twat Lawton last year expecting his fellow Arsenal mate and former Vice Chairman Dein to twist the knife only for him to suggest their,s no smoking gun.
Maybe he is more informed than most as co founder of the Premier League and how the red tops rigged the rules in self interest.

Or just maybe, at a more basic level, he has a brain and is capable of rational thought....

re Non-coperation

First and foremost, the contract between the PL and member clubs states ALL parties including the PL will act in upmost good faith at ALL times. This means there is a mutual obligation on the PL to co-operate with the clubs. Its not a one way obligation for each club to co-operate unconditionally with the PL. So if the PL send a "request" demanding to see absolutely anything and everything about a club's operations then the club has the right to ask the PL why.
If the PL does not answer why then they are not acting in good faith and are not co-operating.

Are you sure? I haven't seen a rule that the PL has to act in good faith with the clubs, only that the clubs and its officials have to act in good faith with the PL and other clubs (rule B5) ....

There may be one, I just don't remember seeing it.

Are you sure? I haven't seen a rule that the PL has to act in good faith with the clubs, only that the clubs and its officials have to act in good faith with the PL and other clubs (rule B5) ....

Well if there isn't then that shows just how dodgy the PL rule makers are

As the PL has no independent thought, I'd suggest that the "good faith" rule applies to all the clubs providing its "controlling mind"

Two reasons:

1. He knows whats been going on
2. He's not desperate for clicks/attention

Everyone who speaks shit about us gets asked on again and again to reiterate the points. Has David Dein ever been asked again about this? Has he fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.