PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The Grauniad still use that settlement as proof we cheated.

It is technically, if you think breaching FFP is cheating.

The problem is that dozens of clubs have broken FFP but only one is deemed to be cheating when doing so. No one is writing that Everton cheated or Forest, or United or the Milan clubs or Galatasaray etc etc etc.

Nick Harris should be putting asterisks next to most of the clubs in his silly little list.

Not sure what you mean? Stefan says this happens all the time. If you mean how it is perceived then yes I agree with you.
But Stefan‘s examples are unlikely to have had the public profile of this. Questions have been asked in the House.

Not if it’s the biggest deduction in the history of English football. A minor fine, ok, but for 20 points we would have to accept guilt for something.
I understand your point and it would be perceived like that. I’m just saying that City could, in theory, accept a substantial punishment without any admission of guilt whatsoever.

It all depends how confident City are of winning. No case is ever more than 70% certain. There are plenty of incorrect decisions.

What? But? Wait? How?

You mean that ex mardarse manager of the mardarse club was being a mardarse in front of a hundreds of mardarses who all hail from the capital city of mardarses that is Liverpool?

Well I fuckin never.
Not part of England but the capital of the Independent People’s Democratic Republic of Mardarse.(Currency: The Hubcap. 10 to the dollar.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.