PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The thing with the emails which were released after the CAS case which needs to be understood is that when City officials represented the club at CAS, they'd have done so in the knowledge that if Pinto had accessed and leaked a small handful of emails, there's every chance he'd have more.

With that in mind, do you really think they'd be dumb enough to perjure themselves by lying their way out of the first batch of emails? They'll have approached the witness bench with the mindset that every email the club has ever sent under the Sheikh's tenure might soon be publicly available.

Suggesting they lied and are now backtracking having been taken completely by surprise by a new batch of emails is fucking naive to say the least.
That’s a very good point.

I've known him for over thirty years and he's a really lovely fella
I was absolutely gobsmacked when Abbie told me about his message, especially with him working in finance and his knowledge of money laundering and fraud etc
But it proves the point about 115 charges and guilt that @Stephen.spcostman.co.uk made that it is becoming the narrative around the globe
It proves what, he's an expat, not a "global" anything. Tell the really lovely fella to fuck off.

“Just because we couldn’t prove City were guilty of anything in court, doesn’t necessarily mean they are innocent, it just means we couldn’t prove it”
Every day till they put me in a secure ward in Rampton
Despite choosing their own Panel members for their own rules.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.