PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So im curious will the pl now be asking the dippers sponsors to open up their books based on a media article or is that something exclusively reserved for us
They won't do a thing to Liverpool. Wouldn't surprise me that the dippers, rags and Tarquins loving media will try to fabricate rumours that ADUG, Etihad, Sheik Mansour have got links to Al Qaeda if we get found innocent of the 115 charges.

Unconscious bias perhaps, they all want to impress the top dog so believe everything the boss says without trying to think for themselves.

Belief perseverance and the backfire effect is in plain sight every single day.
Unconscious…??? Its anything but unconscious unless i bump into the twat ;)

fucking rags and their tax bill, scousers and their terrorist money, arsenals Rwanda hook -up and spurs insider dealing and we’re the ones on the hook. Mental.
Lets see the pl ask the rwandan government open up their books and see if this was fair market value, has tourism to rwanada increased considerably since the sponsors i very much doubt it

They won't do a thing to Liverpool. Wouldn't surprise me that the dippers, rags and Tarquins loving media will try to fabricate rumours that ADUG, Etihad, Sheik Mansour have got links to Al Qaeda if we get found innocent of the 115 charges.
i really hope they do, they may be abhorrent but they are staying 'just' on the right side of a huge libel case at the mo, they go down that route and they are going out of business

“You’re shiite and you know you are…..” next time we play the twats.
If Standard Chartered sponsored City it would have our name all over the headline. Subtle differences like this make less of an impact on those that don’t go beyond that first glance.whe

If Standard Chartered sponsored City it would have our name all over the headline. Subtle differences like this make less of an impact on those that don’t go beyond that first glance.

When articles about City appeared on the MSN web site here in NZ some clown always commented "115". After about the fifth occasion I replied, "Do you actually know what the charges are?" Hasn't commented since!
I wouldn't expect one either.
I go through twitter now and then as you do. There's always faceless twitter accounts, I call them bots. When I click on their page it is saturated full of replies about Man City and nothing else.
I do my best in calling it all out and reporting but twitter or anyone else for that matter doesn't want to know, so I just give it back as best as I can.
I go with the view that our club are fighting in house legally, I'll fight (not physically haha) against all the keyboard worriers everywhere else tarnishing our clubs name online or anywhere.

Lets see the pl ask the rwandan government open up their books and see if this was fair market value, has tourism to rwanada increased considerably since the sponsors i very much doubt it

It must be nice there to make a film about Hotel Rwanda….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.