PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

this liverpool thing is terrible for the pls case against us, now i know we cant do whataboutery but i would think reasonable questions have to be asked as to why they are absolutely adamant that we cooked the books and had a forensic investigation going back ten years to try and prove it while all the while approving of a banking sponsor that has been charged not once but twice of falsifying records to the point where the government had to step in, not a single one of our sponsors or people involved have been charged multiple times with such offences.

Its no wonder that coutinho money went so far.
They went after Chelsea for sanctions busting by their Russian state influenced sponsors. Why do Liverpool get a free pass?

The UAE run their country with a form of common sense 'Ten Commandments'.

Break a Commandment and the sanctions are swift and severe...ie drink driving.

The amount of crime per capita is 0.01% and 90% of that is amongst South Asian males migrants.

Our house is unoccupied for 7 months a year and we've never had a front door lock.

Benevolent ruling families have much going for their populations.

The trajectory of GB is diametrically opposite that of the UAE.....DOWN !!

It's ridiculous, considering there's only 22 countries we haven't invaded and we are currently happily providing arms to the 2 biggest conflicts on the planet. But yeah the UAE is evil because they have poor health and safety in their construction sector.

Lets see the pl ask the rwandan government open up their books and see if this was fair market value, has tourism to rwanada increased considerably since the sponsors i very much doubt it
As well as questioning the fact that the Rwandan government paid the initial £30 million to Arsenal for their Visit Rwanda sleeve sponsorship out of their £64 million UK aid package.

this liverpool thing is terrible for the pls case against us, now i know we cant do whataboutery but i would think reasonable questions have to be asked as to why they are absolutely adamant that we cooked the books and had a forensic investigation going back ten years to try and prove it while all the while approving of a banking sponsor that has been charged not once but twice of falsifying records to the point where the government had to step in, not a single one of our sponsors or people involved have been charged multiple times with such offences.

Its no wonder that coutinho money went so far.
Didn’t realise there where new allegations interesting timing

Has anyone noticed the odds on city being relegated next season? 28-1, whilst the likes of Arsenal are 2500-1. Yes, those odds mean it is unlikely but the disparity between what were the top 2 last season is big and can only have been influenced by the charges.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.