PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Would be interested to know the views of those in the know in relation to whether they think we would be taking legal action over the AP sponsorship rules if t wasn't for the charges?

Would be interested to know the views of those in the know in relation to whether they think we would be taking legal action over the AP sponsorship rules if t wasn't for the charges?
The new rules have likely to have resulted in loss of sponsorship income Does that answer your question?

The new rules have likely to have resulted in loss of sponsorship income Does that answer your question?
I don't know whether it's part of a wider power play or not to be honest and if so what it says about our confidence in our position before the tribunal. Nervous times, so much riding on it. Supporting City has always been a white knuckle ride. They come up with new ways of torturing us. No other supporters have been through what we have!

I don't know whether it's part of a wider power play or not to be honest and if so what it says about our confidence in our position before the tribunal. Nervous times, so much riding on it. Supporting City has always been a white knuckle ride. They come up with new ways of torturing us. No other supporters have been through what we have!
#citysuffersmore

-:)

Get it patented before the dips find out.

Which could reduce our income and put us in breach of profitability and sustainability - meanwhile debt goes unregulated.
I wonder what the allowed amount of sponsorship is for pl, European and world champions.

I hear that no mark ex table tennis player has been having a go as well. So that’s at least 4 sports writers from The Times all essentially writing the same story 3 days in a row. WiffWaff man also manages to shoehorn in how it was brilliant investigative reporting being behind the paper getting the story in the first place.
Of course he also references, Sportswashing, foxes in the hen house and the death of football…..
Not only that, but they’re all frantically retweeting each others stories to ensure the carousel not only doesn’t stop but keeps going faster.
Bell-sniffs, everyone of them…..

Could this be a wider anti Arab attack?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.