PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Bookies odds are not only dictated by the actual chances of something happening

They’re dictated by how much money is being bet on something and how much they want to entice you to bet on something

If you whack 100 grand today on Ederson being top scorer next year, the odds will tumble - but the chances of it happening haven’t massively decreased
I know pal, my point was the numbers are influenced by the charges. Not sure what your betting is influenced by though!

The coverage really does smell like that now. The favoured few are being fed lines from the PL or Club Directors so the narrative will become "City were saved by Government interference." It is a very orchestrated campaign against City. This sort of coverage doesn't happen by accident.
I presume the Ziegler story is based on getting no comment (during an election period) on a question like: "Have the Government mentioned City's case to anyone in the UAE Government" This is a classic way to fabricate a fake news story. A bit like the old saying: "When did you stop beating your wife."
Just like Standard Chartered were saved by George Galloway

Think this will keep going until the Euros. Then those PSR clubs start sweating. Then once the team get knocked out the press will blame a single player. Then it's full strength United winning the community shield v our reserves. They'll claim they'll win the league like Arsenal and Liverpool did and then we get to work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.