PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's getting embarrassing now. At least one article a day is being churned out with the sole intention of smearing the clubs name.

yes water is suppose to be wet , I guess and also
aka
escape hatchet activate

The coverage really does smell like that now. The favoured few are being fed lines from the PL or Club Directors so the narrative will become "City were saved by Government interference." It is a very orchestrated campaign against City. This sort of coverage doesn't happen by accident.
I presume the Ziegler story is based on getting no comment (during an election period) on a question like: "Have the Government mentioned City's case to anyone in the UAE Government" This is a classic way to fabricate a fake news story. A bit like the old saying: "When did you stop beating your wife."
I hear that no mark ex table tennis player has been having a go as well. So that’s at least 4 sports writers from The Times all essentially writing the same story 3 days in a row. WiffWaff man also manages to shoehorn in how it was brilliant investigative reporting being behind the paper getting the story in the first place.
Of course he also references, Sportswashing, foxes in the hen house and the death of football…..
Not only that, but they’re all frantically retweeting each others stories to ensure the carousel not only doesn’t stop but keeps going faster.
Bell-sniffs, everyone of them…..

I suppose I could start a new thread but instead I'll ask the question on here.
In 2 weeks time when we have destroyed football, what sport will you start watching ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.