PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The City hatred has even spread to Domino's now ffs. They keep putting stupid puerile posts on FB having digs at the best team in the land and all the world. Truly pathetic from obvious rag sympathisers
Well if you see a Rag with his Financial Free Pizza, grab him by the bollocks (if they have any by the way), squeeze tightly until they do that fucking stupid "Domino's oh ohs" yodel in an agonised, high pitched voice.

The City hatred has even spread to Domino's now ffs. They keep putting stupid puerile posts on FB having digs at the best team in the land and all the world. Truly pathetic from obvious rag sympathisers
I suspect it's more than them being sympathetic. I suspect that if you follow the chain upwards there will be some link between either the yanks at the rags, dippers or bottlers and those that own dominoes, be that personal links or financial agreements. It stinks of propaganda.

Chelsea avoided breaching the PSR limit by selling the two hotels and car parks at Stamford Bridge to a sister company for £76.5million. This was enough to turn a £166.4million loss in 2022-23 into a £89.9million deficit for the club.[
@David_Ornstein]

haha, PSR rules, well done I guess absolute joke this is allowed but clearly not against current rules, bit of a loophole indeed.

Masters is a fucking idiot. time to sell Etihad complex and academy pitches for 500 million pounds. :)
if it is allowed for Chelsea...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.