PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

hmmm I wonder how the press and media will twist that one :

"Manchester City Abu Dhabi owners delve into the private lives of English people"
"Sheik Mansour exploits legal loophole in desperate attempt to clear MCFC name"
"Masters (And other PL execs) to be spied on by Mansour and Manchester City"

City rely on hacked emails and texts to win their case against the PL.

hmmm I wonder how the press and media will twist that one :

"Manchester City Abu Dhabi owners delve into the private lives of English people"
"Sheik Mansour exploits legal loophole in desperate attempt to clear MCFC name"
"Masters (And other PL execs) to be spied on by Mansour and Manchester City"
Don't give that ping pong prick any ideas.

I have believed for a few years that UAE spooks a lot of them ex British spies and intelligence apparently, would be monitoring certain journalists and organisations that they quite legitimately believe are out to harm their National interest. Maybe they know that some e-mails and texts are a little bit incriminating.

Hopefully the PL chiefs have been as amateur in the IT stakes as we were.
Fuck 'em

What’s good for the goose….

This has been requested for good reason.

I would be staggered if we hadn’t already organised our own ‘intelligence gathering’ and have some really incriminating stuff.

Imagine if folk do delete it and pretend it was never sent / received and then we present it!

Also Imagine the ironic outcry from the prosecution ‘you can’t use that it was gathered illegally and without consent.’
I imagine that’s exactly what we are hoping for, the PL to fail to produce emails and we have copies of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.