PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Maybe, just maybe, it’s because the 165 page document has been leaked?

115 v 165

Let’s turn the 165 number on the PL. :-)

To do with the charges I think.
I don’t know the song at all. Just read someone’s synopsis of it.

“The song "Starmaker" is from the 1980s TV show "Fame." During the first season, the actor playing Mr. Crandall, Michael Thoma, was diagnosed with cancer and had to leave the show. The writers accommodated this by having Crandall forced from the school due to budget cuts.

In his final episode, the students gather around Mr. Crandall and sing "Starmaker" to him. Apparently Thoma wasn't expecting it, and he can be seen crying during the song. It's a poignant moment, made more so when you know the actors are really saying farewell to their colleague, who died shortly thereafter.

But the song "Starmaker" doesn't seem very loving or grateful. In fact, it sounds like a rather damning indictment of fame itself, with lines like "Here, where I see the friends I thought I'd made," and calling the one who gives fame a "soul-taker" and "dream-breaker."”

Good to hear. Let’s hope they were as complacent as we seemingly were at times in some of their written communications!

They can't be that stupid to use email or text messages to say anything that will incriminate them?! Especially after our emails!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.