PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

hmmm I wonder how the press and media will twist that one :

"Manchester City Abu Dhabi owners delve into the private lives of English people"
"Sheik Mansour exploits legal loophole in desperate attempt to clear MCFC name"
"Masters (And other PL execs) to be spied on by Mansour and Manchester City"
I suspect thats far more likely than you think.

Do you think it’s to do with the discrimination case? Maybe another club has sent us evidence that the PL have said some naughty things about us?
I’ve always hoped that there have been some proper dodgy communications between certain clubs and the PL and that one day someone somewhere would flip and hand our club the info. To be fair, it was a bit of a fantasy and I never really thought it would happen. Just imagine if it has though!

Disclosure is a normal legal process in such cases…..but I think what they are looking for is evidence of a stitch up or collusion by the PL and other clubs

I might add that I’ve been involved in two corporate legal cases where disclosure process has been used to examine emails and text messages…..

Disclosure is normal but only documents relevant to the case are disclosed.

Let’s say there’s an email from Daniel Levy to Masters saying “go and get the bastards in any way you can, I don’t care whether it’s justified or not”.

In the 115 case, so what?

It doesn’t have any bearing on whether City’s accounts are false. Granted it would make clear to the tribunal there was a concerted vendetta against the club, but if the accounts are fraudulent then we’re still fucked.

Regardless of there being a vendetta, submitting accurate accounts is the sole responsibility of City.

Something doesn’t seem right about this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.