PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Disclosure is normal but only documents relevant to the case are disclosed.

Let’s say there’s an email from Daniel Levy to Masters saying “go and get the bastards in any way you can, I don’t care whether it’s justified or not”.

In the 115 case, so what?

It doesn’t have any bearing on whether City’s accounts are false. Granted it would make clear to the tribunal there was a concerted vendetta against the club, but if the accounts are fraudulent then we’re still fucked.

Regardless of there being a vendetta, submitting accurate accounts is the sole responsibility of City.

Something doesn’t seem right about this.
My guess would be they expect to uncover collusion by other clubs and the PL and demonstrate complicity in having charges brought against City…..doesn’t have any bearing on the 115 other than to prove what City have been saying all along about organised and deliberate actions

It will be like that Scottish enquiry several months back where all the WhatsApp messages were deleted…same for the English govt during Covid enquiry where all the interesting messages were deleted…..it looks dodgy as fuck but they can’t prove anything
It certainly doesn't help as much as having your non-incriminating messages backed up.

And you will notice, both govts have imploded completely and utterly.

Sorry to be the outlier here but not sure this is as noteworthy as it seems?

Thought it was standard procedure between both sides?

In any case the likelihood of it showing a smoking gun against them is as likely as our own emails showing direct evidence of fraud.

Seems a strange one this (possibly in a good way).

I don’t see how conversations between Masters/Scudamore and directors or other clubs etc has any bearing on whether City have submitted false accounts.

They’re either false or they aren’t, regardless of whether there is a cartel working against the club.
Probably getting ahead of myself here but it could be the next stage. That the club know they’ll be cleared so let’s now go after those who tried to fuck us over. If we can prove there has been collusion that various clubs have tried to nobble us for no valid reason and the PL have enabled them then that is as serious as it gets.

It will be like that Scottish enquiry several months back where all the WhatsApp messages were deleted…same for the English govt during Covid enquiry where all the interesting messages were deleted…..it looks dodgy as fuck but they can’t prove anything

I've no idea about legalities, but say the PL claim that the messages are deleted because they were from ages ago.

Would that legitimise City then saying that we can't produce certain things because we'd deleted them?

My guess would be they expect to uncover collusion by other clubs and the PL and demonstrate complicity in having charges brought against City…..doesn’t have any bearing on the 115 other than to prove what City have been saying all along about organised and deliberate actions
That’s my point. It would be incredibly serious, but it would warrant an entirely separate investigation/legal process.

Disclosure is normal but only documents relevant to the case are disclosed.

Let’s say there’s an email from Daniel Levy to Masters saying “go and get the bastards in any way you can, I don’t care whether it’s justified or not”.

In the 115 case, so what?

It doesn’t have any bearing on whether City’s accounts are false. Granted it would make clear to the tribunal there was a concerted vendetta against the club, but if the accounts are fraudulent then we’re still fucked.

Regardless of there being a vendetta, submitting accurate accounts is the sole responsibility of City.

Something doesn’t seem right about this.
Disclosure is mandatory in cases CPIA etc I wonder if the PL case had been pursued so City can have a look at material that may assist or undermine the 115
Smart move if so !

Probably getting ahead of myself here but it could be the next stage. That the club know they’ll be cleared so let’s now go after those who tried to fuck us over. If we can prove there has been collusion that various clubs have tried to nobble us for no valid reason and the PL have enabled them then that is as serious as it gets.

Fingers crossed fella :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.