PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If I were our defence team, I would certainly encourage the tribunal to consider this as a pointer to bad faith by the PL. “He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.”

I think the emails will show patterns of the relationship. Remember we’ve been told the charges came out of the blue & had been leaked to Ziegler to get the story out as soon as the receptionist signed they’ve received a letter. I do wonder if City will have asked questions about other clubs & rules not because they expect a response but to show they don’t get investigated.

None of this will clear City but if the irrefutable evidence clears City & then a clear & organised agenda is proved then it must help.

If it's that easy to prove concealment then either prove it or fuck off
Think it will be a lot harder to prove concealment, when City were copying Barca,`s payment to the head of the referees association, with both reviewed at the time by their respective FA`s, hence no concealment.

Here’s a machievellian thought. The PL came under a load of pressure from the redshirts who continually moaned in public. Right, thought the PL. we’ll show them. So they charged us with as many lines as they could including stuff we had already been cleared of. The aim was not to catch us but to get the redshirts off their backs. When we are cleared, the redshirts will moan a bucketful and the PL will say that they tried ever so hard to make the charges stick, but that damn tribunal let them off.
Problem solved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.