PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It was Villa, I remember that game so well, he was a player I never liked, always thought he was far better than the actual reality.

But I always will back any player that puts on our shirt and my word what a debut, he was magnificent but *uck me that was it, the rest of his time stood on the pitch pointing and taking the piss.

His mate Fowler was not much better but to be fair to Robbie his body was just broken and he did try, sadly he simply could no longer perform.
Yes, that injury Fowler got at Liverpool finished him as a top class striker. They will have known that when they sold him to Leeds who were throwing money around at that time. He lost that incredible acceleration that gave him time to get away from the defender and pick his spot. He was utterly finished by the time he came to us.

Yes, that injury Fowler got at Liverpool finished him as a top class striker. They will have known that when they sold him to Leeds who were throwing money around at that time. He lost that incredible acceleration that gave him time to get away from the defender and pick his spot. He was utterly finished by the time he came to us.
Peak Fowler was one of the best finishers of all time, an utter machine and superb mentality.

And we had him paired up with Anelka…

And we had him paired up with Anelka…
Yes, can you imagine what the dressing room was like! Anelka, Fowler and McPointalot! Thing is, we needed cast off and rejects at the time. That’s where we were punching. Sometimes when that happens , it works, like with Clough at Forest, but most of the time you’re buying trouble.

Do you accept Manu achievements in the 90s and laud them for the winning team they were, dominating everything, brilliant football etc. ? I certainly dont and thats how tribalism is.

For me, they would have never accepted a lesser club (As they see us - Or anyone who isnt utd/lfc/ars) doing what we have done in smashing all standards set previously (And I think for a long long time in future). If it wasnt 115 it would be human rights>oil money>PEDS, state funded... Whatever they can lay their hands on to keep the reality away.

They will never accept what we have done, but the wider football public... Well lets wait and see for the verdicts.
Well I am totally tribalist to the extent that I rarely watch or go to matches that don't involve City. I don't particularly give a fuck what other fans think as I only discuss football with a very limited circle or on here. Somebody described recently the eternal feeling of 93.20 as something that never be erased regardless of what punishment we might receive. I accept draconian punishment would have consequences but what others think of our success or failure is irrelevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.