PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Personally i'm not convinced this hearing is taking place in November, i cant see a situation where is suits either party. Given the media frenzy that is going to take place I wouldn't be surprised for the hearing to take place in private and the decision to get announced some time in September or October. It would appear that given the request for emails from the PL about City there are things in motion behind the scenes.

If as we all hope, the club have this irrefutable proof and we have now presented this as evidence then the PL are on a hiding to nothing. It would make a lot more sense that they announce the investigation has shown there to be no case to argue and the charges have been dropped. The build up to November is going to be huge and if they cant nail us then they are in for some huge fallout.

Or we could just be guilty and then well fucked.

You have big City tats or just wear the shirt?
Not a shirt wearer anymore as none fit me properly, got a couple of city tats.
My tactic is thus. Just completely ignore them. Imagine thinking you're a clever **** shouting your mouth off and the person ignores you. Completely blanks them. Makes the aggressor look a prick.
I've replied a couple of times to randoms and come away wanting to smash them. Next time it's complete silence and not even looking at them.

It is not 5. It is 130.

We’re still the only club the Premier League has released a statement listing all the exact clauses we’ve broken.

When it was Everton and Forest they literally just said “breaches of profit and sustainability rules”. No further details.

Not forgetting they completely fucked up the list the first time they published it…

We’re still the only club the Premier League has released a statement listing all the exact clauses we’ve broken.

When it was Everton and Forest they literally just said “breaches of profit and sustainability rules”. No further details.

Not forgetting they completely fucked up the list the first time they published it…
Tbf to the bent twats they ain’t that stupid..

“The red cartel hereby charge Man City for competing and winning in a closed shop league” the rags are shit, levy is a **** and Arsenal ran out of excuses for 20 years of winning top 4. Liverpool have tried so very very hard with general Klopp but alas it was still not good enough.”

“So we have decided to make up financial rules and change said rules when ever we want. The media is full of red shit racists so that won’t be a problem.”

Signed
Lying sneaky bastard masters, puppet to the aforementioned red sore loser, jealous cunts.”

Yea, didn’t see Forest or Everton get that type of statement at all -:)

Everton was really 8/9 not one breach

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.