PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Wouldn’t the APT particulars would be in any copy of the complaint? I thought that’s what he’d been shown.
I think the paper leaked to the Times is just a background briefing setting out the reasons we are taking action and does not include the particulars of claim. The Times did not spot that the claim is likely to (centre on the amendments to the rule and) go no further than the rule itself.
City voted in favour of the principle of associated being included in the PSR rules but we were nonplussed by the details when they came out and livid at the amendments post Newcastle.

Generally in court proceedings the prosecution discloses the information they have, as how do you defend a client if you don't know what they have on him.
Producing a 'gotcha' is just gonna cause repetitive delays in the proceedings.
As I understand it.
That was my view

It also gives the option of a deal I guess

Now City are rumored to have been offered a deal and said no, so maybe we do know what the PL has.

You wouldn't have identified him as 50, though. Fuck me, if he's 50 he's in fucking bad shape, even for a dipper.

And that's saying something.
I was talking, well trying to understand, a slurring Arsenal fan in a pub on the Friday night just outside wembley, he had come outside for a fag, was wearing shorts and had something really manky looking wrong with a leg, pot bellied, balding, fat face… somehow got onto the subject of age… he was 50… he thought I was a ‘young lad, so probably only supported city since 2008, ha ha’, asked mine, and you could see his face draining as I said I was 55.

I think the paper leaked to the Times is just a background briefing setting out the reasons we are taking action and does not include the particulars of claim. The Times did not spot that the claim is likely to (centre on the amendments to the rule and) go no further than the rule itself.
City voted in favour of the principle of associated being included in the PSR rules but we were nonplussed by the details when they came out and livid at the amendments post Newcastle.

Lawton was quite specific that the arbitrators had given the PL permission in a directions hearing on February 26 to send a redacted copy of the club's claim to other clubs. I am guessing a 165 page document is the full claim and not just a background briefing?

Where did you find that City had voted in favour of "associated"? Was that before 2021? As far as I can remember, City abstained in 2021 and voted against in 2024? But I may have misremembered. I am getting old ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.