PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That's the fake headline on Talksport. I think the claim by Pinto's lawyer is that they have more documents to help any investigations. As far as the English press are concerned City are guilty. In fact so far the only person who is guilty is the convicted criminal Rui Pinto. The UK media never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

So, even if there were extra documents leaked by Pinto, it could be stuff that helps us?

in response to pintos lawyer threatening to release documents with regards to city i am going to threaten to release documents implicating the rags, dippers and arsenal in everything from the great train robbery to covid to financing putins war on the ukraine and given that i am not a convicted criminal i think my documents hold more veracity.

Shaun Custis - Head of Sport at the Sun who published the article - spent about 20 seconds on the story this morning on his Talksport show, so he obviously thinks it’s a garbage.

Pinto has spent years trying to restyle himself as a whistleblower. The whole witness protection nonsense bizarrely portraying him as a victim.

Convicted criminal facing hundreds of further charges.

So, even if there were extra documents leaked by Pinto, it could be stuff that helps us?
Possibly but I think any documents are probably worthless in terms of any investigation. The Mail claims that thousands of City emails were leaked but Der Spiegl only published five or six and they were laughed out of court by the CAS Judges. The stories in the Mail and Sun are pure fiction though so who knows.

Thanks for posting that. So Pinto is serving a four-year suspended jail sentence but still faces 377 more charges including the Ronaldo rape stuff. It is funny how the English press have totally ignored the broader context. They didn't even cover the trial which lasted months but it was covered by the overseas media.
Give the guy a break. You know how the media like to sensationalise things and make them sound worse.
377 charges. I bet it’s the same charge 377 times or maybe a couple of charges 188/189 times. That kind of thing.

Pinto trying to extort money again from either the club or anyone else willing to pay for his bullshit.

We have seen now for 4 years that no matter what is published nor how it looks to anyone outside the club it is of little relevance apart from creating headlines. The facts and the paper trail will show the club acted in accordance with the law.

That’s it, brand us cheats all you want but unless you can prove it, go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
I don't understand this non cooperation. City can get found guilty of this but the reason for the non cooperation is not looked into.
Why would City cooperate with a witchhunt against themselves ? Knowing that delicate information about financial deals will be passed on to the American owners.
There is a reason City didn't cooperate with both UEFA and the pl and that's because both leak things to our rivals.

In what other walk of live can you be found innocent but guilty of non cooperation ? You are innocent so why cooperate.

I really don't understand this non cooperation.
I can’t help you there.

If our lawyers do their job, the so called hacked evidence will not even be heard.

Under Legal & Ethical Standards the evidence must be obtained legally and ethically. If it was acquired through improper means, such as coercion or violation of rights under PACE, it may be excluded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.