PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Pinto threatens to release emails HE claims will prove City guilty of breaching FFP rules.
Yet didn't provide them to UEFA or the PL investigation before today when they miraculously existed.

Why are people taking this gimp seriously?

Not read the article about the latest situation it’s just annoying now. However it makes no sense he leaked info last time don’t know if he got paid but seems not and presumably he cannot benefit from illegal acts. So it would seem if he had anything he would have released it first or before what he has already released or before now. What does he hope that we pay him off ? Yeh right

Pinto is still facing a potential fresh prosecution over more than 300 other offences of hacking and extortion.
His lawyer's motive for these latest comments is amost certainy an attempt to bolster his ongoing defence that Pinto is a whistlebower not a blackmailer. He tried the same defence in the first trial in Portugal but it didn't work. Pinto ended up pleading gulty to attempted extortion and data theft in return for a suspended jail sentence. The trial was ignored in the English press but I followed it as best as I could in the overseas media and the evidence against Pinto was overwhelming. He tried to obtain £500,000 from the Doyen Sports Agency and was caught on tape.

I think we've reached the top trumps phase of the case. Supporters of the dark side thought they had pulled out a winner when the PL was ordered to hand over all its texts and emails going right back to the golden age of time barring in 2009, only to find that the PL has had its own top trump carefully concealed up its sleeve all along, thanks to his honestyness, Rui Pinto. His revelations show conclusively that Khaldoon placed a bet as long ago as 2013 on Rishi Sunak calling a general election on July 4, 2024. The game's up, lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.