PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I wonder if the timing of these latest "revelations" to be released soon could be an indicator that City have won their case with regarding the PL APT ruling. Seeing how the quickly the news was leaked to the media when City brought the action against the PL, the media probably don't want to be accused of leaking the verdict so have wheeled Rui Pinto and his hacked emails again to keep on tarnishing the club.

The same Rui Pinto who is in witness protection because he has probably pissed off some pretty heavy people with his hacking and thieving of emails and us now claiming he has had death threats but does not state who the threats are from.
I laughed at someone on rawk just now - saying this:

"Does Abu Dhabi have some international kill squad, I'm guessing that's why he's in protective custody."

So we even get blamed for that - fucking ignorant know-nowts

"Does Abu Dhabi have some international kill squad, I'm guessing that's why he's in protective custody."

Well, the scousers know an international kill squad when they see it!
Sadly so do some Italian fans.

Proves how good they are at spinning a web of deceit the slightest hint and “mountain out of a mole hill”

Perfect, predictable, and orchestrated timing by Pinto. Just after the 2 week hearing has finished. Maximum impact and exposure. So, if Pinto does have this additional 'hacked' information, he's been sitting on it and hiding it for years.

Before anybody starts to lose their minds I suggest you have a quick search for the usual articles that Richard Moriarty writes for the Sun.

Recent nuggets include Rooneys son crashing a buggy and a medium giving predictions for Foden.
I get that he has a narrative he wants to run with. But that doesn't change that the quotes from Rui Pinto are actually true does it?

I get that he has a narrative he wants to run with. But that doesn't change that the quotes from Rui Pinto are actually true does it?
No but there is a reason it’s written by a journalist that if you take time to read his recent articles is a bit of a joke.

There is a reason it’s not getting any traction with any of the senior FFP city hating journos.

You will not hear another mention of this again after today.

Good point. It might not have gone that well for the Premier League. Pinto is lying though, or should I say his lawyers are lying. Why if he has all this evidence didn't he give all this 'evidence ' to that German newspaper that I will not name, in the first place, five years ago. This story might have also came out because the Premier League isn't confident of the outcome of the main case. It all smacks of desperation.
Yep. I reckon we’ve won

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.