PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not dim, but ignorant of football details. He makes up for it by recruiting the best management team available, ie ex City. That is smart.(More’s the pity)
I would still say he seems dim not saying he actually is but he is British even non football fans who are British know the right names for club competitions and you certainly can know them after a few minutes practice before and interview. He is supposed to be a sports and football fan not just an owner first thing I would do as an owner is know the basics of football. Before moving on to actually running the club. Plus it’s the way he speaks ur lack clarity confidence and eloquence.

Yep. Not sure why the City execs played down that one. After all, they promoted him to COO when Soriano went to spent more time with CFG. In a well run co, everyone is a cog in a smooth machine.

Sorry @KS55 but what would be the benefit of playing it up ?

He'd already agreed to move for a promotion , no doubt after we tried to keep him, so nothing really to be gained imo.

You have to assume that we would rather have continued with him otherwise, but no doubt he has/will be replaced in a suitable candidate. I am sure we are well aware of talent out there.

Sam Lee has essentially become a full-time troll. He thinks this sort of stuff is just banter but all it does is undermine his credibility (what's left of it).

I noticed he doesn’t actually get mentioned that much anymore. Feels like he’s pretty irrelevant these days. He only got an initial following because he had ITK info for a time when he was at goal. If there’s a big City story, he usually doesn’t even get to cover it.

character_themuppets_gonzo_1e23c382.jpeg

Sorry @KS55 but what would be the benefit of playing it up ?

He'd already agreed to move for a promotion , no doubt after we tried to keep him, so nothing really to be gained imo.

You have to assume that we would rather have continued with him otherwise, but no doubt he has/will be replaced in a suitable candidate. I am sure we are well aware of talent out there.
You’ve lost me! Surely saying nothing would be better than saying “well he wasn’t important at all”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.