PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There is a difference between a whistleblower and a simple criminal. Pinto is the latter. He just wanted to blackmail. We should not call him anything else than a criminal thief.

Makes me wonder if City were the only club NOT to pay him off. Hence we are the only club that Pinto leaks his cut n paste emails

I think he did go for PSG and Benfica. Lots of clubs were affected but the UK media focus has been City.
He also went for Ronaldo as well. That came out a few months before the City stuff. Many United fans on Red Cafe called it out as bullshit but conveniently turned full circle and put 100% faith in Pinto when it came to us!

No but there is a reason it’s written by a journalist that if you take time to read his recent articles is a bit of a joke.

There is a reason it’s not getting any traction with any of the senior FFP city hating journos.

You will not hear another mention of this again after today.
Hope you're right and we don't hear about it again. Do you mean that the quotes are made up? It worries me a little if Rui Pinto actually did say this. Pinto feels like a loose canon no matter if the journalist isn't to be taken seriously.

No but there is a reason it’s written by a journalist that if you take time to read his recent articles is a bit of a joke.

There is a reason it’s not getting any traction with any of the senior FFP city hating journos.

You will not hear another mention of this again after today.
Every newspaper has covered it but it's not their usual city hating journos doing it.

That’s a very good question.
He’s supposed to have hacked multiple clubs, gotten thousands of emails and yet we’re the only ones being incriminated against.
Are we seriously the only ones that have done any wrongdoing?
So everyone else in the business world are squeaky clean are they?
Hmmmmm.
Now for the real question..
Who’s paying Pinto?
“Are we seriously the only ones that have done any wrongdoing?” perhaps needs re-phrasing to “Are we seriously the only ones that have e-mails that can be interpreted in many different ways including those that may look like wrongdoing has taken place?”

In which case, I’m sure every other club has e-mails that can be interpreted that way too

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.