PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Mail and Mirror advocating the criminal from Portugal. They can't leave it alone whilst being dry bummed by the Fenway Group.
The Mail are literally creaming themselves over these emails. If Pinto does release them it's another sentence he'll be serving. It's not in his best interests to release them is it?

Makes me wonder if City were the only club NOT to pay him off. Hence we are the only club that Pinto leaks his cut n paste emails
As far as I'm aware he's never asked us for money, it was Doyen Sport he was trying to shake down. He has defrauded a Caymans(?) bank previously so he's had experience.

The Mail are literally creaming themselves over these emails. If Pinto does release them it's another sentence he'll be serving. It's not in his best interests to release them is it?
Having read the CityXtra post again it doesn’t mention anything about ‘proof of guilt’.
So did our auld mate Rui actually say that or not.

I was thinking, a big file being given to the investigators, could have as much to do with full disclosure being asked for by us and could include context emails that show proof of innocence.

But that doesn’t make sense either. CAS got all this and it’s been out there years.

It also doesn’t make sense that good auld Rui has withheld anything new until now. There is no gain for him. If he betrays the court order he is under he goes to prison.

So whatever way his lawyers are being quoted by SunSport, I get a very strong odour from this story.

I lost my sense of smell from Covid, but I’m getting a very distinct waft of bullshit from this latest diversion.

I too am starting to believe we are winning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.