PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Can we assume that last weeks case may have gone in our favour and the premier league case is also destined to fail so this is another smear campaign before that gets announced?
I don't think we can assume anything at this point.
I expect the initial integrity of the hearing to be maintained whilst a report is produced. Thereafter, it'll inevitably end up in the hands of a wider audience and leaked. We're just not there yet.

The Mail are literally creaming themselves over these emails. If Pinto does release them it's another sentence he'll be serving. It's not in his best interests to release them is it?
What emails? This guy has fuck all! He has his cock and balls in his hand while he jerks himself off. And the hack British media are there, eager to swallow...what a disgusting spectacle...

It won't make much difference if there's emails or not.
The PL will continue hounding us regardless.
As long as we're winning and our owners are brown they'll keep at us.
That goes for the media too.
'Irrefutable evidence' is all I (we) need.
Keep dragging the PL through the courts if that's the case. I'm hoping we take them on over these anchoring rules as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.