PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

'A thef'? Is that like a cross between a 'thief' and a 'chef'?! Mind, probably like you down the years, I've been in many a supposed 'top' restaurant and got the bill at the end thinking 'that's daylight robbery!' Might be onto something with a new word definition! I mean, I was once in one London eatery and the final bill included 10% on top for 'Ambience'..!'
Bit hungover

I see the massive Pinto exclusive story in the Sun has disappeared from most red shirt tabloid papers, and it’s fallen down to the bottom of the page on the Sun website. I’m absolutely shocked there’s been no follow up by the Sun, and a an exclusive interview with Pinto himself.

2011 City were playing for the first time in the champions league and then five months into 2012 won a Premier League trophy. The figures on that Etihad deal had in mind what was to come and what exposure that would get them as a company being associated with City. It was hardly like the deal was being handed out to a mid table club such as West Ham or Crystal Palace who wouldn’t be anywhere near challenging for the league for the foreseeable.
Exactly. At the time of the takeover a lot of people including myself concluded that it was only a matter of when not if we would win the league and probably more than once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.