PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

2011 City were playing for the first time in the champions league and then five months into 2012 won a Premier League trophy. The figures on that Etihad deal had in mind what was to come and what exposure that would get them as a company being associated with City. It was hardly like the deal was being handed out to a mid table club such as West Ham or Crystal Palace who wouldn’t be anywhere near challenging for the league for the foreseeable.
It's also similar to what Arsenal got for their stadium and they hadn't won a title for 8 years and didn't look as though they would win one soon.

Yet his August 2011 article pretty much advocates City being permitted to increase the value of the deal over the coming years if we're able to delivery sustained success, which we undeniably have.
He knows, as many others do, that writing negative stories about city gets you more clicks which equals more money. He fancies himself as a bit of a financial guru and probably sounds like it to all sun/mirror/mail readers etc. So he can write stories with a 'gotcha theme' so all the idiots can lap it up, giving him more clicks, more money.
I reckon he knows deep down what the real story is, I'm not having he is a thicko, he is just desperate for money and by the looks of things recently, attention.

Nick Harris

The City fans who are smart enough to know what their club has been doing and still abuse people who point it out: generally blocked and muted. The majority who are just too ignorant to know or who follow "influencer" bullshiter ITKs peddling conspiracies: you have my pity.

Thanks for pointing this out Harris - now all I need to do is try and work out which type of fan I am; a smart abuser, or a pitiful ignorant one.

I think I'll try the former, so fuck off you absolute ****...

It's also similar to what Arsenal got for their stadium and they hadn't won a title for 8 years and didn't look as though they would win one soon.

The crying about City allegedly inflating sponsorship deals through the back door has it harmed the rival clubs? The rags have signed a world record shirt deal with Snap Dragon off the back of not winning the league for over a decade and not winning a champions league since 2008, they’ve turned round to bidding companies and said here’s what City get from Etihad so you need to pay X amount more. City have never had the highest shirt sponsors or kit deals and have been the most successful club in the worlds most watched league for the last decade.

Nick Harris

The City fans who are smart enough to know what their club has been doing and still abuse people who point it out: generally blocked and muted. The majority who are just too ignorant to know or who follow "influencer" bullshiter ITKs peddling conspiracies: you have my pity.

Thanks for pointing this out Harris - now all I need to do is try and work out which type of fan I am; a smart abuser, or a pitiful ignorant one.

I think I'll try the former, so fuck off you absolute ****...

Biggest gaslighter on the planet. He is the epitome of a social media influencer who peddles conspiracies. He doesn't get any pity from me though, when all this ends and we're in the clear again I'll piss my pants laughing at his irrational anger and reserve my pity for whoever he takes it out upon.

Biggest gaslighter on the planet. He is the epitome of a social media influencer who peddles conspiracies. He doesn't get any pity from me though, when all this ends and we're in the clear again I'll piss my pants laughing at his irrational anger and reserve my pity for whoever he takes it out upon.

I wonder how many ex City employees he has in his whistleblower witness protection scheme?

He was "in" at the club originally was he not? He was probably paid to write it, or "wined and dined" to write it. Something clearly happened afterwards to turn him against the club with an irrational fervour. @Prestwich_Blue and @projectriver may know what that was? Hell, maybe they even caused it :)

It certainly seems very, very personal with him.
It does seem personal but the last time I spoke to someone at City about him (which was probably about 5 years ago) they had no idea why he'd become so vituperative towards us.

The crying about City allegedly inflating sponsorship deals through the back door has it harmed the rival clubs? The rags have signed a world record shirt deal with Snap Dragon off the back of not winning the league for over a decade and not winning a champions league since 2008, they’ve turned round to bidding companies and said here’s what City get from Etihad so you need to pay X amount more. City have never had the highest shirt sponsors or kit deals and have been the most successful club in the worlds most watched league for the last decade.
Snapdragon of course being a maker of consumer CPUs the public buy en masse.. Absolutely no benefit to them being a shirt sponsor in terms of sales..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.