PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

In the podcast with Stefan, I think his problem on how many times this deal has increased over the years with no reasoning behind it whilst still within its 10 year period.
I don't know the ins and outs of accounting practices but I'm sure he thinks this is wrong.

Yesterday he was talking about when the deal was signed in 2011 (rewriting history I suppose we'd call it as his views now are somewhat different to August 2011). The attached image shows what he says about the 'mid table nonentities' actually the FA Cup holders who finished 3rd (same points as second) and had been 5th on 2010. They'd also go on to win the League of course at the end of that season.

In 2011 he talked of the wider site being sponsored (Etihad Campus) and seemed to think that was all fair. He suggested about £20m a year was actually the shirt sponsorship then - he ignores that line now but back then was perfectly happy with it from reading his own words then.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-24 at 10.12.40.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-24 at 10.12.40.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 103
Snapdragon of course being a maker of consumer CPUs the public buy en masse.. Absolutely no benefit to them being a shirt sponsor in terms of sales..

Similar to their last sponsor Team Viewer. How many people ran out to download a copy of their software to spy on work colleagues’ productivity? Not to mention the sponsorship was at 90 percent of the companies’ value and they decided to cancel the contract last season. Nothing to see here.

Yesterday he was talking about when the deal was signed in 2011 (rewriting history I suppose we'd call it as his views now are somewhat different to August 2011). The attached image shows what he says about the 'mid table nonentities' actually the FA Cup holders who finished 3rd (same points as second) and had been 5th on 2010. They'd also go on to win the League of course at the end of that season.

In 2011 he talked of the wider site being sponsored (Etihad Campus) and seemed to think that was all fair. He suggested about £20m a year was actually the shirt sponsorship then - he ignores that line now but back then was perfectly happy with it from reading his own words then.
It’s a surprise that Tottenham get sponsored by anybody at all then. Is that how it works?

Nick Harris

The City fans who are smart enough to know what their club has been doing and still abuse people who point it out: generally blocked and muted. The majority who are just too ignorant to know or who follow "influencer" bullshiter ITKs peddling conspiracies: you have my pity.

Thanks for pointing this out Harris - now all I need to do is try and work out which type of fan I am; a smart abuser, or a pitiful ignorant one.

I think I'll try the former, so fuck off you absolute ****...

I can't make up my mind whether it is sad or funny as fuck that someone is so far down a rabbit hole that they are going to be absolutely crushed, personally and "professionally", when the PL inevitably aren't able to prove any of their most serious allegations.

Naah. Scrub that. It will be funny as fuck watching him mentally disintegrate even further until they finally come to take him away, leaving him to debate with the alter egos in his head which of them is the leading analyst in the world of the blind leading the blind.

Come block me on here, you ****.

I actually remembered correctly :)

He was alleged to have stolen €300,000 from Cayman Islands-based Caledonian Bank, though he denied any wrongdoing and stated that he challenged the bank in order to show "how the Cayman Islands are largely used for tax evasion and to launder money".[7] He reached an out-of-court settlement with the Caledonian Bank in 2014 and has since refused to comment further on the incident, citing a non-disclosure agreement.[11]

Edit: from memory again I think the bank was later closed down as they were being used for money laundering. Just as well as no PL teams use a Caymans Isle bank as it would look very dodgy indeed.
I assume Coutts and NAT West wouldn't debank him :). I'm still miffed about what happened to the 7s\6d in my Yorkshire Penny Bank account I had at school.

Nick Harris

The City fans who are smart enough to know what their club has been doing and still abuse people who point it out: generally blocked and muted. The majority who are just too ignorant to know or who follow "influencer" bullshiter ITKs peddling conspiracies: you have my pity.

Thanks for pointing this out Harris - now all I need to do is try and work out which type of fan I am; a smart abuser, or a pitiful ignorant one.

I think I'll try the former, so fuck off you absolute ****...
NHIAC

Nick Harris
We know you pop you’re head into our forum, but seriously, you’re being butchered with every post you make, think of your mental health
Here’s Samaritans number 116 123.
you’ll have someone who can listen to your mad man diatribes.
If Nick rang the Samaritans, I suspect that the Samaritans would need to ring the Samaritans after the call had ended.

Nick Harris

Coming from someone whose livelihood depends on enough people taking pity on him and his sad life so that they subscribe to his "content" that is quite something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.