PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I will ask again, someone posted the section from the CAS findings re the time barred and the fact that it did not matter as the "charges" that were time barred were not valid, can someone post it again? I want to use it to shoot a know all Utd fan down (he never ever thinks he is wrong). Thanks all

It's on page 25 but it's part of our submission to CAS. However in that, it says that UEFA's Adjudicatory Chamber found that everything was OK with the Etisalat sponsorship and that Etisalat had fully met its obligations (see para 20)
Think this gentleman has got what your after

It's on page 25 but it's part of our submission to CAS. However in that, it says that UEFA's Adjudicatory Chamber found that everything was OK with the Etisalat sponsorship and that Etisalat had fully met its obligations (see para 20)
@AirbagsOptionalTheReturn id just send your United acquaintance the CAS link, if they can’t be arsed to read the ‘no evidence’ words umpteen times, and all the rest of the real factual evidence dismissing everything, other than the self explanatory (due to massive leaking and vindictive & malicious prosecution of City) fine for noncooperation, then it’s not worth engaging , or wasting your valuable time on people who have a fantasy and myopic ideal of the whole farrago.

Wonder why the PL didn't look at transfers such as Rhian Brewster to Sheffield United for a reported fee of £23.5m in 2020. Scored 5 goals in 77 appearances. He hadn't even played in the dippers first team in the PL yet was sold for a ridiculously inflated fee.
And Solanke to Bournemouth.

There appears to be a trend developing, but I can't put my finger on it

It's on page 25 but it's part of our submission to CAS. However in that, it says that UEFA's Adjudicatory Chamber found that everything was OK with the Etisalat sponsorship and that Etisalat had fully met its obligations (see para 20).

@AirbagsOptionalTheReturn

Yes. This is the bit we are talking about, I think.

1000000499.png

From the club's submission. UEFA didn't agree with some of this in their submission, and CAS never looked at it.

Wonder why the PL didn't look at transfers such as Rhian Brewster to Sheffield United for a reported fee of £23.5m in 2020. Scored 5 goals in 77 appearances. He hadn't even played in the dippers first team in the PL yet was sold for a ridiculously inflated fee.

Does the 2nd window at KFC in Droylsden nowadays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.