PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's in the CAS Award.

View attachment 123362

CAS threw out all the UEFA punishments and imposed what they thought was an appropriate fine for non-compliance.

1719322267721.png

More confirmation that the fine was ONLY because of non-cooperation. No other guilt was established and City did admit to non-cooperation.

View attachment 123372

More confirmation that the fine was ONLY because of non-cooperation. No other guilt was established and City did admit to non-cooperation.
The CAS fine, yes. There is nothing to say that the original 30m fine imposed by UEFA was solely for the non co-operation charge. Pedantic I know.

I just remember about a week ago someone posted something and highlighted the part that was pertinent, I should have saved it then.
I think the time barred stuffed was deemed irrelevant as it was said to be fair market value anyway. They didn’t waste time on it. That was my understanding from what I read in here.

The CAS fine, yes. There is nothing to say that the original 30m fine imposed by UEFA was solely for the non co-operation charge. Pedantic I know.
There are more informed people than me on the CAS judgement.
But looking at what's been posted on the last few pages it seems to me the UEFA committee deliberately clouded the issue of what the ban and fine were for by lumping them together in their statement.
UEFAs committees were hell bent on punishing City to the maximum they could regardless of the evidence and this was proved by CAS who seemed to differentiate the ban and non cooperation.
I stand to be corrected if I have misinterpreted this;-)

You can see how the panel calculate fair value here…

This never grows old. The ignorance and arrogance of these clowns is still a sight to behold. Kev had just been voted the Bundesliga Player of the season after Wolfsburg came second in the League and won the German Cup. In that season he scored 13 goals and 26 assists in just 52 matches. He broke the record for the number of assists ever made in German football in a single season. He was the best player in Germany and easily worth the fee we paid.
Most of the pundits in the English media are morons. Just in the last week I heard these two gems about Southgate's hopeless team selections for England:Stuart Pearce: "I would play Gallagher in midfield and ask him to get in their faces." Followed by this classic from Wayne Rooney: "Southgate should have taken Jordan Henderson."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.