PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Is he bollocks in witness protection, if his life was in imminent danger his representative wouldnt be attending conferences talking about city, i know we all love a good conspiracy theory but city just isnt a big deal in financial terms to our owners if any of these guys were a threat and the hit squads were real dont u think masters may have 'slipped and fallen or had a medical incident' by now, the reality is that these guys are a gnat on the arse of an elephant to our owners and are treated as such and thats why theres no constant media pushback etc
No not talking about him in protection because of hacking City that’s absurd,I’m talking more has he hacked someone/people in positions of power influence..

No not talking about him in protection because of hacking City that’s absurd,I’m talking more has he hacked someone/people in positions of power influence..
If that is the case his reps should be entirely concerned with that than what else hes got on city, if anything he should be trying to make friends instead of antagonising powerful people

Ahhhh yes the good old get in their faces,the fall back option for dinosaur managers/coaches if they can’t make rhythm nor reason over opposition tactics..
Get in their faces. Leave one on 'em early so they know where you are. Yellow card after 10 minutes and down to ten by half time. Inspired tactics!

If his life is in danger then it's nothing to do with hacking City, we look at it with blinkers on but we're not even close to his biggest targets.
The Pinto extortion and hacking court case was nothing to do with City. The City data is a tiny fraction of the football leaks cache, He has upset a lot of powerful people across the globe though. He has made enemies of the owners of Doyen Sports...the Arif brothers. Google their name and you will get the picture.

Is he bollocks in witness protection, if his life was in imminent danger his representative wouldnt be attending conferences talking about city, i know we all love a good conspiracy theory but city just isnt a big deal in financial terms to our owners if any of these guys were a threat and the hit squads were real dont u think masters may have 'slipped and fallen or had a medical incident' by now, the reality is that these guys are a gnat on the arse of an elephant to our owners and are treated as such and thats why theres no constant media pushback etc
The world doesn't revolve around City lol. City are small fry compared to info he's hacked and he's upset some very dangerous people.

This never grows old. The ignorance and arrogance of these clowns is still a sight to behold. Kev had just been voted the Bundesliga Player of the season after Wolfsburg came second in the League and won the German Cup. In that season he scored 13 goals and 26 assists in just 52 matches. He broke the record for the number of assists ever made in German football in a single season. He was the best player in Germany and easily worth the fee we paid.
Most of the pundits in the English media are morons. Just in the last week I heard these two gems about Southgate's hopeless team selections for England:Stuart Pearce: "I would play Gallagher in midfield and ask him to get in their faces." Followed by this classic from Wayne Rooney: "Southgate should have taken Jordan Henderson."
It's quite compelling evidence for thr argument that even so-called experts who you would expect to have some decent handle on football matters, all agreed it wasn't fair or good value.
And supports the fact that genius is often the ability to see what others can't. In Pep's case, Kevin's potential.
Which dictates that value can be entirely subjective.

It's quite compelling evidence for thr argument that even so-called experts who you would expect to have some decent handle on football matters, all agreed it wasn't fair or good value.
And supports the fact that genius is often the ability to see what others can't. In Pep's case, Kevin's potential.
Which dictates that value can be entirely subjective.
They’re not experts - at least many of them are not - they’re just grifting on the circuit with their old mates getting a good pay-day for talking shite.

However, the belief in this as a potentiality may be enough to put him in witness protection from that utterly unscrupulous red shirted cartel itself, for whom his death would make a wonderfully convenient pawn...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.