PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This never grows old. The ignorance and arrogance of these clowns is still a sight to behold. Kev had just been voted the Bundesliga Player of the season after Wolfsburg came second in the League and won the German Cup. In that season he scored 13 goals and 26 assists in just 52 matches. He broke the record for the number of assists ever made in German football in a single season. He was the best player in Germany and easily worth the fee we paid.
Most of the pundits in the English media are morons. Just in the last week I heard these two gems about Southgate's hopeless team selections for England:Stuart Pearce: "I would play Gallagher in midfield and ask him to get in their faces." Followed by this classic from Wayne Rooney: "Southgate should have taken Jordan Henderson."

I was listening to a trader describing the Financial commentators of being clueless. He said if they knew what hey were on about they wouldn’t be chatting shit for peanuts when they could trade for millions.

This never grows old. The ignorance and arrogance of these clowns is still a sight to behold. Kev had just been voted the Bundesliga Player of the season after Wolfsburg came second in the League and won the German Cup. In that season he scored 13 goals and 26 assists in just 52 matches. He broke the record for the number of assists ever made in German football in a single season. He was the best player in Germany and easily worth the fee we paid.
Most of the pundits in the English media are morons. Just in the last week I heard these two gems about Southgate's hopeless team selections for England:Stuart Pearce: "I would play Gallagher in midfield and ask him to get in their faces." Followed by this classic from Wayne Rooney: "Southgate should have taken Jordan Henderson."
Double like

Did I read it wrong in this thread about Pinto being in witness protection or similar ?
If that’s correct he’s surely hacked into something/someone that is deemed enough of a threat for him to be in protection in the first place.
Yes, but we have an exSAS assassin tracking him down as we speak.
He has nowhere to hide.

Last edited:
Ahhhh yes the good old get in their faces,the fall back option for dinosaur managers/coaches if they can’t make rhythm nor reason over opposition tactics..

Did I read it wrong in this thread about Pinto being in witness protection or similar ?
If that’s correct he’s surely hacked into something/someone that is deemed enough of a threat for him to be in protection in the first place.
Is he bollocks in witness protection, if his life was in imminent danger his representative wouldnt be attending conferences talking about city, i know we all love a good conspiracy theory but city just isnt a big deal in financial terms to our owners if any of these guys were a threat and the hit squads were real dont u think masters may have 'slipped and fallen or had a medical incident' by now, the reality is that these guys are a gnat on the arse of an elephant to our owners and are treated as such and thats why theres no constant media pushback etc

I don't know if he is or not but the following is surely enough to get you very dead:-

Is he bollocks in witness protection, if his life was in imminent danger his representative wouldnt be attending conferences talking about city, i know we all love a good conspiracy theory but city just isnt a big deal in financial terms to our owners if any of these guys were a threat and the hit squads were real dont u think masters may have 'slipped and fallen or had a medical incident' by now, the reality is that these guys are a gnat on the arse of an elephant to our owners and are treated as such and thats why theres no constant media pushback etc
If his life is in danger then it's nothing to do with hacking City, we look at it with blinkers on but we're not even close to his biggest targets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.