PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

One of the dodges transfers was side show bob. Chelsea sold him for 50million than 12 months later bought him back for 50million
Had that been what happened may have been suspicious but hey why let the facts get in the way of a conspiracy theory.

David Luiz was sold to PSG for £50million in June 2014 played in France for the whole of the 2014/15& the 2015/16 seasons. After playing the first 3 games for PSG in the 2016/17 season he was signed again by Chelsea for a fee of £34 million

Had that been what happened may have been suspicious but hey why let the facts get in the way of a conspiracy theory.

David Luiz was sold to PSG for £50million in June 2014 played in France for the whole of the 2014/15& the 2015/16 seasons. After playing the first 3 games for PSG in the 2016/17 season he was signed again by Chelsea for a fee of £34 million

Fair enough.
Correcting misinformation

You can see what our club is constantly up against.

@terraloon .. Is there any substance to the allegations RA used Cyprus banks to make "off the books" payments for CFC ? Given the relentless amount of shite thrown at us, I'm not going to jump on any anti Chelsea bandwagon created by we all know who. I would trust your assessment. Along with Newcastle, Villa, West Ham and Everton, I suspect Chelsea are firmly in the red cartel's firing line.

Robert Carlyle en 'Trainspotting'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.