PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

He doesn’t use the right names for anything seems to struggle with his words. He actually seems incredibly dim for someone who must surely be very bright to get where he is.
Not dim, but ignorant of football details. He makes up for it by recruiting the best management team available, ie ex City. That is smart.(More’s the pity)

Not dim, but ignorant of football details. He makes up for it by recruiting the best management team available, ie ex City. That is smart.(More’s the pity)
With the best will in the world hiring smart employees will only get u so far, if the leadership team is muddled incompitence will trickle down and he is a little too vocal and its not a good look.

With the best will in the world hiring smart employees will only get u so far, if the leadership team is muddled incompitence will trickle down and he is a little too vocal and its not a good look.
Maybe, but I don’t see any incompetence there, once the dead wood has gone. Murtough and his buddies and the current coaching team are all due to go and Ten Bob can’t last long.
Don’t underestimate big Jim, he has always wanted to buy the rags and he is rich through being smart. Oh, and the guy from Ineos is a dab hand with PEDS.

Last edited:
Reactions: PPT
It depends on how much credence you give to the idea that omar was the guy running the show rather than a cog in the wheel because theres a huge difference between being an f1 mechanic and driving the car
I don't know but I'd guess he's been brought in not to work as such but to advise "this is how City would look at this issue"

It depends on how much credence you give to the idea that omar was the guy running the show rather than a cog in the wheel because theres a huge difference between being an f1 mechanic and driving the car
Yep. Not sure why the City execs played down that one. After all, they promoted him to COO when Soriano went to spent more time with CFG. In a well run co, everyone is a cog in a smooth machine.

I don't know but I'd guess he's been brought in not to work as such but to advise "this is how City would look at this issue"
And like i said doing that as part of a cohesive forward thinking unit is way different than trying to coral a bunch of backward idiots, omer is used to working an environment of progressive, forward thinking people who are prepared to invest to reach a common goal and now he is working in a muddled penny pinching leadership structure.

And like i said doing that as part of a cohesive forward thinking unit is way different than trying to coral a bunch of backward idiots, omer is used to working an environment of progressive, forward thinking people who are prepared to invest to reach a common goal and now he is working in a muddled penny pinching leadership structure.
They'll still be a fucking mess thankfully, they brought Ragnick in to show them the way and fucked him off, scruffy Jim seems to be cut from the same tree as UMS and for all his Chelsea season ticket has less knowledge of football than the average poster on here....it's all about money, if Omar's pointers are cheap as chips he'll go with them, otherwise agent Omar will be out the door.

They'll still be a fucking mess thankfully, they brought Ragnick in to show them the way and fucked him off, scruffy Jim seems to be cut from the same tree as UMS and for all his Chelsea season ticket has less knowledge of football than the average poster on here....it's all about money, if Omar's pointers are cheap as chips he'll go with them, otherwise agent Omar will be out the door.
You only have to look at how theyve handled the womans team to know they still lag behind massively

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.