PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I'm not a expert on this topic
But I get the feeling something has gone wrong for us
In our first case against the UEFA, we were investigated by a hostile independent company, they used illegal rules FFP, and used their own version of the word show, as like Everton we were given 3 years to show compliance. all these can be applied to this new PL charge, with show being fair and accurate. If we would have pushed the 1st case to the end we would have won. we did not and accepted punishment, but not guilt.
Why because regardless of innocence or guilt, UEFA held the ace, it is an invitational competition that we wanted to be in.
Do not fret the media is trying to pretend our suing is a bargaining chip, it is not but it maybe setting precedence in terminology and it`s usage, remember it does not matter what the PL do, it only matters how far we push it.

Does that mean that if we buy a player for 20 mil and they value it at 40 mil, we cannot bring him unless the other club give us the excess value?

It’s a ludicrous regulation.

Yes (if it's an APT or otherwise not considered to be at arm's length) and yes it is. I also don't know how they can expect to force Girona, for example, to change a perfectly valid contract under Spanish law. Or under English law actually. The directors have duties under the Companies' Acts to their shareholders, not to the bloody PL.

Yes (if it's an APT or otherwise not considered to be at arm's length) and yes it is. I also don't know how they can expect to force Girona, for example, to change a perfectly valid contract under Spanish law. Or under English law actually. The directors have duties under the Companies' Acts to their shareholders, not to the bloody PL.
How can something like that be enforced?

What is even more ludicrous is that PL members voted this in. To do so is saying that we are a law unto ourselves and the rest of the commercial world can get to fuck.

Can only think that the incentives given by the cartel clubs to lower league clubs must be great, and probably against all the normal rules.

The PL is ‘Back-handers are us’.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.