PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I cant see a guilty verdict because he is not stupid. He knows the cartel of clubs would want us gone. Being anything less than squeaky clean wouldn't do, and I think even squeaky clean isnt enough.
This in a nutshell. And we'd have to be seriously stupid to have done the things we're accused of doing. It's the kind of shit that you can imagine happening on Peter Swales' watch but not on Khaldoon's.

This in a nutshell. And we'd have to be seriously stupid to have done the things we're accused of doing. It's the kind of shit that you can imagine happening on Peter Swales' watch but not on Khaldoon's.
We were on a learning curve, going where nobody had gone before, even with the best it is likely there is a fault somewhere. That said the PL do not need proof to find us guilty, just like the UEFA 2nd case, and just like the 2nd case it is not important to win the 115, it is what happens after that, that is important. The lessons learnt from the 1st and 2nd UEFA cases the UTD, Everton, Nottingham and Leicester cases and ours against the PL. Our day in court will happen.

I'm not a expert on this topic
But I get the feeling something has gone wrong for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.