PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We failed to sign a 100m Rodri back-up, that's what.

Is it just our American fans who are feeling down about City ?
I can understand them being down having to choose between a fucking 82 year who doesn't know what day it is or the bloke from the tango advert and the worst wig in the world . I think that would depress me as well !

Is it just our American fans who are feeling down about City ?
I can understand them being down having to choose between a fucking 82 year who doesn't know what day it is or the bloke from the tango advert and the worst wig in the world . I think that would depress me as well !
A lot of them are quite fickle compared to the FOC brigade(like me) who followed City all over when we were shit (in a footballing achievement kind of a way)

It don't matter anymore, Pep is probably on his way end of this season, rules are in place that make our owners business plan awkward to execute. The premier league is on its way to throwing away its financial advantage just to keep 4 clubs happy and the rest in their place. Maybe Sheikh Mansour is also ready to cash in his shares and get out while the going is good.
what a load of tosh

It don't matter anymore, Pep is probably on his way end of this season, rules are in place that make our owners business plan awkward to execute. The premier league is on its way to throwing away its financial advantage just to keep 4 clubs happy and the rest in their place. Maybe Sheikh Mansour is also ready to cash in his shares and get out while the going is good.
l41YtZOb9EUABnuqA.gif

Reactions: nmc
Fucking hell I`ve not bothered over the last few days with this thread ... and by fuck I wish I hadn`t bothered today.
What is it with some of you big girls blouses who are looking at impending gloom and doom ??
Get a fucking grip of yourselves and ask Nursie for some more medication.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.