PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Any real news on this?

Seems an age now since we last got a snippet. November can’t come soon enough.

Fuck all on the associated rules challenge either. No noise normally suggests deals are being made to save face, the league is desperate to get out of this ill thought out predicament they now find themselves in.

How the fuck did they expect to find evidence of guilt without having access to 3rd party financial information is beyond mental!

No actual factual evidence exists to anyone outside of city and our commercial partners. Those spliced emails made no sense anyway. It’s all about context.

Once we lift the title again, I want masters head on a spike and the rest of the **** posted on each corner of the ground -:)

We will not go quietly into the night.
There will be no deals, we fell for that before with UEFA.

I'm in my 60s and played/watched football all my life. I can honestly say, hand on heart, I have never had a conversation with anyone who used "soccer" in a conversation about the sport we love. Nor have I ever overheard it used in banter either in the pub, on the terraces or at work. You are correct, however, about it being used in media- just never heard a real person say it!
It's a bit like when someone says they've had a few beers but have actually been drinking lager. Lager is an alcoholic drink but isn't beer imo (which is Real Ale, Bitter etc.) and Gridiron/NFL is a sport but not football imo.. Got to say I've never had a conversation with any other foitball fans who call it soccer, but a neighbour of mine from Ireland did refer to it as soccer once as he was into Gaelic Football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.