PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There will be no deals, we fell for that before with UEFA.
Maybe not through official channels. No matter how much we want to fuck over the league for their disgusting behaviour. The club needs to find a way forward just like we did with uefa. A compromise of sorts is needed. We did get screwed by uefa and that mistake will serve us well this time around.

Maybe not through official channels. No matter how much we want to fuck over the league for their disgusting behaviour. The club needs to find a way forward just like we did with uefa. A compromise of sorts is needed. We did get screwed by uefa and that mistake will serve us well this time around.
Of course there will be deals. You guys do all of this stuff in exactly this way, and we won't do all of that bad stuff that we very easily could do to you.
Or don't and we will.
That's the deal we're offering...

please please please - I am sure that I speak for many others when I beg for an end to the utter childishness that is taking over the oh so important threads regarding FFP etc.

Please just fuck off and be childish on the many other threads that you can be childish on - or make a childish forum or thread

But please just try and recognise that this is such a serious subject to so many of us that it would be appreciated if you could just fuck off and be childish elsewhere

Correct football in America is rugby with crash hats

Baseball is rounders with gloves
Yankees fan turns hot dog into beer straw in viral video

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.