PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

See also boozer, hooker, Yorker. (That’s enough ‘er’s. Ed.)
Is that short for..

On Saturday the 19th of December 1998 whilst in York, I met up with a lady of the night. She was standing on the corner outside the public house I’d just frequented to partake in some much needed refreshments.

Someone won’t be invited back on Talkshite

Not one of them has the balls to ask "what evidence is there against them?" or "what should happen to the PL if they cannot prove their allegations?"

In respect of the most serious allegations the actual courts have already said the emails were a crock of shite and proved nothing, that what they inferred, was out of context and evidence supplied by City was to the contrary. I doubt any "Committee" is going to find otherwise.

The media have helped convince the "public" we are guilty and need to prove our innocence but of course this is not so. This is an arbitration hearing in front of a 3 man Committee Panel where the Premier League have to establish to the required standard of proof that their allegations are true. I do not believe they have sufficient compelling evidence for that to be so.

A none compliance finding would be liked being charged with murder, pleading not guilty as there was no body and no evidence and eventually being convicted of resisting arrest. Fuck Masters.

isn't there a section that describes how if they had looked at the time-barred stuff, they see no reason why it would be any different to the other evidence provided? I did try reading through it all myself but can't find the specific section.... I'm sure I am remember reading that on here though
This is a cut from the CAS media release. Here is the full version - essentially the key headlines for the press. It's a zero flim-flam account by which I have slain many a numpty.

I was discussing this with a rival fan and he said, so how is the general feeling amongst city fans about the charges?
and I said well we think we are innocent as its basically the same case that CAS found us innocent, and his response was 'but they found you guilty it was just that it was time-barred'...so I responded (because I'm sure I read it on here), that actually they said, 'although some evidence is time-barred, from what they have seen there is no evidence to suggest it would be any different to what they have seen' or words to that effect....have I got that right?
IMG_4161.jpeg

If (and that is a massive if) the case does go against us, does anyone think that City have managed to dig up enough dirt on the Premier League, The FA and other clubs, especially those who pushed the Premier League into bring those charges, to launch a devastating shit bomb upon them and bring the whole structure and hierachy of the Premier League crashing down around them? And if we did had enough shit on other clubs and the PL, are they shit scared of finding City guilty and are in fact looking for and possibly negotiating a deal to save their skins but we are not buying it?

If (and that is a massive if) the case does go against us, does anyone think that City have managed to dig up enough dirt on the Premier League, The FA and other clubs, especially those who pushed the Premier League into bring those charges, to launch a devastating shit bomb upon them and bring the whole structure and hierachy of the Premier League crashing down around them? And if we did had enough shit on other clubs and the PL, are they shit scared of finding City guilty and are in fact looking for and possibly negotiating a deal to save their skins but we are not buying it?
much like with nuclear weapons the premier league has rumbled along on the principles of MASD and now they have ruffled the feathers of one of the teams which holds a sizeable amount of those weapons and if they dont want mutually assured self destruction they will try and find a way out of this which is what i think they have been trying to do for some time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.