PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Any chance of mods clearing this up? Threads a mess and a few posters blatantly couldn’t give a fuck about ruining other city fans experience on this site. Like everyone else, pressed for time and it’s really unhelpful to spend 10 mins reading about beer and American sport
Just do what I do. Go to last page, quickly skim first couple of posts and when confirmed it’s the BM knitting club still talking a lot of shite give it a swerve for a few days and repeat.

I was discussing this with a rival fan and he said, so how is the general feeling amongst city fans about the charges?
and I said well we think we are innocent as its basically the same case that CAS found us innocent, and his response was 'but they found you guilty it was just that it was time-barred'...so I responded (because I'm sure I read it on here), that actually they said, 'although some evidence is time-barred, from what they have seen there is no evidence to suggest it would be any different to what they have seen' or words to that effect....have I got that right?
All that's needed.
dde21195b5b5963446a3706292e2c497.jpg

All that's needed.
dde21195b5b5963446a3706292e2c497.jpg
isn't there a section that describes how if they had looked at the time-barred stuff, they see no reason why it would be any different to the other evidence provided? I did try reading through it all myself but can't find the specific section.... I'm sure I am remember reading that on here though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.